Re: HorrorFest 2012 Input

I don't know if I'm going to be available tonight (Thursday).  I'll put an update later on in the afternoon.  But if people want to go discuss stuff, feel free and post your ideas here if I don't show up.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Yep, Cabin is in.

Favourite monkey ever!

Sorry everyone, but my back kept me up all night, so I slept from like 1PM till 9PM.

Let's give it a shot on Saturday.

OK, got a new interruption.  Vampy wants to go to a corn field maze tonight, so I don't know what time I'll be back.  Probably late.  So if you don't see me on Skype by the time you get tired, we'll do it Sunday afternoon/night.

Sorry, but when Vamps says she wants to run around in a dark corn maze at night, how could I refuse?  big_smile

I created a new convo on Skype-
HM HorrorFest 2012

I invited everyone that I think might be interested.  If I forgot you, just send an IM on Skype to me and I'll add you.  smile

And feel free to use it for casual conversation, too.  (I need to wipe out the thousands of comments from previous convos every once in a while, lol )

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-29 07:40:53)

Never refuse a nighttime run through a maze!

Hey everybody.. So is Sunday a go? I don't have to work so I can definitely be on. Plus I didn't get an invite to that convo.. I sent you a PM on Skype about it Az..

Hey Goon, I re-added you to the HorrorFest convo.

Here's the URL to go straight to the convo-

skype:?chat&blob=g0XYjf2Zf7PPppqcrl8fMsZM-FKxuFYnlkkitn2GfU2tLYBfjmAwtMiWYP61WHjXoaf80g6NpnJULYL2kyG-DHcR0D9f_GBcl2xXU7W6JboSQXTi1REJms8cn8bvcKNBoal8

Just paste that into your browser address bar, and it should launch Skype and take you right to the convo.

Oh, yes for Sunday night.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-29 21:58:22)

OK, I compiled all the suggestions.  You can see it here-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … WZENXhKanc

I left it open to be edited, so you can add films to the bottom of the first column.  Please don't screw with what I've put up already; I'll just have to re-upload the file.

Take a look.  If you have a strong feeling for a certain film put your name in another column and list the films. 

And tonight we shall chat/type about them.

edit- I promise this time!  lol  Just a rough couple of days, but I'm finally rested and plan and take a nap in the afternoon.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-30 08:36:21)

Cool..  I put in some strong recommendations.. Ones that didn't already submit.

Great, I'm glad it's working.  Last year we had problems lol trying to get it working right.

edit- who am I kidding, everything dealing with Movie Nights/HorrorFest always has problems!

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-30 09:41:43)

Oh, I'm pushing tonight back til 9ish; one of Vamp's shows premiers at 8, so I'll watching that with her from 8-9.

Just a reminder, we'll be talking in a bit on Skype

We are on now, if you want to put some input in.