Re: Totally random

Lost Boy of the Corncob Children?

Now if I could JUST get that rock clacking sound down from Blair Witch soundtrack, I am sure I could make grown men crap their pants...

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Now if I could JUST get that rock clacking sound down from Blair Witch soundtrack, I am sure I could make grown men crap their pants...

I crap my pants on a regular daily basis.

Learned Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots today, just a fun song to play.

^^
You should check the HorrorFest thread- I worked Wrong Turn in for you, made sure it would be a good time, given the time difference.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-03 12:53:23)

^ Aw man, you sir are awesome! big_smile Thank you for that my kind sir smile

I guess people finally stopped with all that Swag and Yolo stuff. Ugh I was so sick of people making swag and yolo an excuse to say everything.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Learned Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots today, just a fun song to play.

You should check out HM's Musician's thread in the General Chit/Chat forum.  We've got a number of folks here who play (I'm one of 'em). smile

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ Aw man, you sir are awesome! big_smile Thank you for that my kind sir smile

Told you I'd do it!  big_smile
I hope the time is good for you; I can still rearrange stuff, but I figured 7PM Sunday (your time) would be a good time for you.  As well as UV's Dog Soldiers at 9PM

The time is very good for me! smile

Oh wow, I just figured out on Halloween night a cinema near me is playing an extended version of The Shining! Guess me and my friends know what we are doing tongue

^^ Sounds like a good time. I sure wish the town I live in would do that sort of thing! That's one of the many things I miss about living in California. My friends and I would go to midnight movies on the wk ends, and the theaters would have special showings on holidays, like Halloween.

azathoth wrote:

Dunno who got me that Frog Brothers title lol but thanks anyway. big_smile

tonight is going to be amazing!

Y? lol

A Lost Boy wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Dunno who got me that Frog Brothers title lol but thanks anyway. big_smile

You're welcome. big_smile

Can I by any chance get my user title to be "BOO, YOU WHORE!" big_smile

^^
I'm gonna guess, probably not.  We try to have a little bit of class around here.  That class usually equates to childrens' crayon drawings, but a "whore" title might be a bit below that line.

'Lady of the night' is a good compromise.

^^
That is a much better turn of phrase.  Would also be funny to be applied to a guy...

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.

Damn, I never realized how I got pregnant before (it was the reverse Vishnu style).  Damn you, you dirty pagans! 
Uh, this was about Festivus, yes?

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-04 15:56:14)

Speaking of sex, I Spit On Your Grave is a great movie.

Steampunk'n tonight I have my biker boots on  long black skirt, my Monsters silky, ruffled pirate shirt, fingerless gloves, hair in an upsweep with a skull Barret and makeup that looks somewhere between a 17th century madame and someone who fell off the back of Tim Burtons truck.  I Feel Glorious!!!

^^
Heh, I'm sending over some Spanking Monkeys to get you in the mood.  tongue