Re: Totally random

Me proving I'm weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzggPwKx … e=youtu.be

Talkin' about cheese gods and pencil holders and stuff.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-10-04 20:26:30)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Steampunk'n tonight I have my biker boots on  long black skirt, my Monsters silky, ruffled pirate shirt, fingerless gloves, hair in an upsweep with a skull Barret and makeup that looks somewhere between a 17th century madame and someone who fell off the back of Tim Burtons truck.  I Feel Glorious!!!

Reminds me of Tiffany. big_smile
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/quiz/272000/272114_1249586619784_336_423.jpg

A Lost Boy wrote:

Y? lol

well because I was hanging out with one of my bestfriends but it ended with me in tears so oh well

@Creature-
Did I hear "mushroom monkey" at about a minute of so in?  lol
And even Cthulhu like a nice piece of cheese every once in a while!

I want to ask anyone here who had read The Cloven Viscount. What is it about?

Can't even remember how I found this one.  A wrestler asks the crowd to throw him and his teammate some chairs to beat up on the other guys.  It gets so bad that the 2 guys leave the ring and their opponents are buried under chairs, all while the announcers is screaming, "Stop throwing chairs!"

Here is the YouTube vid.

Hahaha!

I like my bad horror movies how I like my Hair Metal, cheesy as f*ck.

I have some really odd cousins (YouTube link).

[edit- I have no affiliation with whatever company that was, or am trying to sell their stuff.  I just liked the monkeys that jump 70 feet through the air!]

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-05 16:33:43)

azathoth wrote:

@Creature-
Did I hear "mushroom monkey" at about a minute of so in?  lol
And even Cthulhu like a nice piece of cheese every once in a while!

You probably did, Azzy. Who knows, you might have actually been the inspiration for that line. lol

"Mushroom Monkey" sounds like an unappetizing food.

hi their yous just tryin to keep it together here ...

wtf it didnt post the rest of what I said man !!!

^^^ It does that sometimes, D.  I figured out that it depends on how long it's been since a user has last posted.  If it's been more than a couple days, it just kind of glitches out like that.  It's a code thing I guess. hmm

weird thats the first time since the beginin of time that happened to me here
I hope it s the last h a ha ha ha
lonny you better start on the codes man and put yur touch on it in yur way man

Code is Meh's thing.  I'm just a lowly little mod. hmm

no I know man its Meh's baby but fuck you are the new wachamacallit man man lol well you been for quites awhile now you need to get in the dirty part cause I remember times when it was crazy here and only yuly was here to fix it lol

This is a long weekend for a guy like me livin in a canada bush... I dont know know if the rest of the fuckin world has a holiday today but anyways ha I'm a LUCKY shit its all I have to say right at this moment.... thanks for reading this!

In a Chucky mood.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lop9bn89c01qj73e2o1_500.gif

Im in a high mood Me kill chucky

hey just for the fuck of it what got not posted for some unknown fuckin bullshit was I replyed to the mushroom monkey shit and said me is a mushroom man I evolved a little bit ha.... so there I am still me so lets begin...

^^
Demon, you are always welcome in the monkey preserve!  big_smile

As for me-  You can't make this shit up.  This was all on a simple trip to get gas for the cars....

So I'm going to get gas (see more below), and on a 2 lane road a Honda/Hydai rice rocket (is that the correct term), with a bunch of teens or young 20-somes pulls up to the red light with me.  The driver is revving the heck out of his car, trying to get me to race him in my 10 year old  Malibu (???).  I ignore him, he's all trying to impress the gals, light turns green, he floors it and stalls.  I just drive down the road...

But no, someone else has to be an idiot.  Just two lights later, there's an SUV tailgating me into the left hand turn lane.  Once you turn left, it's a 2 lane road for about 1/2 mile before merging again.  So I get horned because I didn't push the yellow light, and then when we got the left turn signal, the lady blows past me at around 50-60 MPH on a 35 MPH road (that's like 3 hogsheads to a turtle bounce for you metric people tongue ), only the be stopped at the next light 1 mile down the road.  We both go into the same shopping center and I park like 2 spots away from her.  Her hurry?  Had to pick up Chinese food.

Our local supermarket has its own gas station, and they have a deal where you can get XX/per gallon off on your gas purchase depending on how much you spent on groceries, up to 30 gallons.  So I always take 3 gas cans to maximize the savings.  Fill the car up, them start doing the cans, and the guy waiting behind me starts blowing his horn at me.  Instead of stuffing the guy into one of the gas cans, I just stop and kept staring at him.  Once the ass realized he wasn't getting anywhere faster by honking his horn at me, he moved to a different line.

I guess 2 out of 3 for the monkey isn't too bad, and I didn't even break any laws!  But really, mashing so much assholio into 25 minutes is just amazing.  I need a need some TP for my bunghole.  lol

My vent of the day-How milk prices have changed. Like hell I'm paying 6$ for milk. Looks like I won't be drinking milk for a while.

^^
Have you checked the price for beef, pork, or chicken recently?  That will blow your mind.

LOLshit az thats funny man ....me thinks she gots a little mothers helper in her bloodstream or most likely lots inner shit.... I dont know what to say after your thesis lol but I had a wierd chick followin me on a hyway 400 she was stayed at me left back corner for fuckin half hour or more... I was on cruise. Like wtf why didnt she pass me or go behind me she haunted me for miles I was gonna swerve left and knock her off the road.... NOT.. but fuck I hate other drivers that dont know the basic  road rules