Re: What makes you happy right now?

I am enjoying working at the haunted attraction. Its going to be 32 degrees tonight, got my fingerless gloves and fake fur shawl ready. Saturday night is a busier night than Fridays, it was steady last night. I met a fellow actor who is from New Hamp originally and has been doing haunted attractions for 15 years.
We opened a laser gun game with zombies and werewolves in another area that looks fun!! A group of guys from Norway (I think) came running and screaming through last night...hee hee hee

^^
You're just lovin' it, aren't ya?  lol
Zombies, werewolves, laser guns, o my!

You could say I am eating it up Az smile

Nom nom nom nom
big_smile

Changed my furnace heater this morning, and did a few other odd jobs around the house. And that's w/out Mrs Undie having to ask.

* Edit * Oops... Not my furnace heater, just changed the filter. I'm not that skilled.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-10-06 15:05:05)

^^
Check out Mr. Husband of the Month!
(I took out the trash Tuesday.  sad  )

I bet women don't like when their boyfriends/husbands do things they actually want them to do, so then they can't shout at them later cause they have no excuse to lol That is if you don't do something else wrong lol

^^
Well, at least with Vampy, we switch off with doing stuff all the time, so if one of us does some extra stuff, we appreciate it.  Like when my back was hurting, she did the shopping, when she had a real long day, I did the dishes, laundry, etc.

But somehow we have a really good relationship.  Even though I nicknamed her "Slappy Dakota" and taunt her with a brass turkey statue that I named Stephano.  You should visit some time, you would make a nice dinner, um, I mean we would make you a nice dinner.  tongue

Just had Thanksgiving dinner with my gf's family it went really well big_smile

Oh the smell in my place is just fantastic. Turkey's in the oven until tomorrow when we have the Thaksgiving dinner. Man can't understand how a freaking bird can smell soooo nice. lol

I was hopping around warning this group of Korean guys about the werewolves, and One guy was so scared he told me he Loved me. (SO CUTE) another guy was like Thank you for scaring me. My favorite part of the night:)

^^
You are just having a ball, lol

lol yep, my sister said to me, Your just in your element:)

I found £10 on floor today , So in a way got my money back for seeing PA 4 LOL

Krakken rum yeah boy

Won £100 at bingo today big_smile I'm crap at betting and it's the most I've ever won lol

Edit: Also happy at 800th post - yay!

Last edited by HorrorQueen17 (2012-10-18 14:52:09)

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Won £100 at bingo today big_smile I'm crap at betting and it's the most I've ever won lol

Edit: Also happy at 800th post - yay!

Congrats. on your 800th post,and your 100pounds. smile
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000384047/polls_funny_pictures_bravo_bunny_0136_338030_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited by hellrat (2012-10-18 21:26:19)

Yay for 800!

Only 20,500 or so to catch up.  tongue

im gonna be an aunt big_smile

^^
Cool!

yes it is! I am sooo excited!

^^^
Oh you'll looooooooooooove this. My 2 years old niece just makes me feel sooo hmmm well, I just can't explain this....

And YAY yeah for the bingo and posts thing miss HorrorQueen17.

^^
I have a 4 year old niece and a 6 year old nephew.  Their favorite thing is to jump on/at Uncy Bryan to see if they can break him.  lol

About to break 500.
Sweet. smile
A few days...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-10-19 02:51:34)

A group of grown ups walking through the Isle Of Screams, one guy turns and points to me and says, "SHE is Creepy"