Re: HorrorFest 2012 movies picked! Now with more information!!!

Bumping because I'm pimp-tastic!  big_smile

I'm a monkey who runs movie nights!
(shameless bump)

Remember, you only have until tomorrow night to voice any opinions on the movie selection.

Last day before the schedule gets locked down.  I'll be on Skype later on in the day or you can leave thoughts here.

Vas said he'd try to help me out on looking over things during the 6AM-2PM (11AM-7PM Euro time) when I'll probably be sleeping, but if any of you other Euros could chip in, too, that would be helpful.  big_smile

OK, the schedule is now set. 
I'll post the official announcement in about a week.  If we come up with anymore free, legal links to movies, they be added to the spreadsheet.  Thanks to Ms. G and Lon for the StageVu stuff, that covered a few holes.

Yup, I'm good at covering holes.

Yes, I meant exactly what you're thinking. big_smile

Man, I'm not touching that with a 20 foot pole.

Oh, wait....

Y does Lon in a thong is here?

azathoth wrote:

Man, I'm not touching that with a 20 foot pole.

Oh, wait....

IDEA!  A thirty foot pole for people who wouldn't touch anything with a twenty foot pole.  Call the patent office, Gladys, we's a-gonna be rich!

You're too young to know that.

edit- Oops, that was for Lost Boy.  It's illegal in 3 galaxies to discuss Lon's thong usage to anyone under 21 (420 if they are a Marklar).

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-08 12:10:15)

Bump!

I'll help keep this thread near the top of the forums until the night of.  Don't forget, folks!

This weekend I'll be putting up the official thread, with all the detailed info.

Azzy, it's official - I love you!

I'm a very very sad puppy that I wasn't around for the discussions sad but I cheered up immensely when I saw your wonderful list, I am going to try and beat last years record and watch almost all of it (don't think I can bring myself to sit through Drag Me To Hell again, but HFest does funny things to me so you never know!)

Cannot wait for this monkey boy! I'm gonna try and jump on Skype at some point and chat to you all xxx

^^
Glad you likey.  Unfortunately, I don't usually make it to Skype on about 2AM your time.