Re: Totally random

^^ The soy sauce made me do it.

Weird.  Soy sauce makes me pee brown. hmm

^^ If you'd read the book, you'd know what I was talking about.

Soy sauce makes me constipated. That is all.

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

^^ If you'd read the book, you'd know what I was talking about.

"Read?"  I do too much writing to want to "read" anymore. lol

^^ A writer who doesn't read? Never understood that. I can't not read no matter how much I'm writing.

I USED to read.  A lot.  Anything I could get my hands on.  And I do still read, just nowhere near as much.  I started feeling like I was reading too many other folks' stuff, and not writing enough of my own.  But up until about five, six years ago?  You would have been hard pressed to find me without some book or screenplay tucked under my arm.

do you understand who I am? do you want to know? can you really see through me now? I've got to go....

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

^^ The soy sauce made me do it.

Really want to pick up the books now smile

Btw...the movie is directed by the man who came up with Phantasm and Bubba HoTep.  Really enjoyed it.  It was hilarious!

Is anyone else on Twitter?  If so look me up...Dirtygirlreview

John Dies at the End (I've read the book, waiting for the movie) but the book is one of the funniest books I have ever read. I was literally in tears at some points and then some parts are just freaky as hell. Amazing book, so I cannot wait for the sequel to arrive on Friday! big_smile

Also: Once I'm done reading the book, I'll let everyone know what my thoughts are on it.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2012-10-09 18:41:31)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

John Dies at the End (I've read the book, waiting for the movie) but the book is one of the funniest books I have ever read. I was literally in tears at some points and then some parts are just freaky as hell. Amazing book, so I cannot wait for the sequel to arrive on Friday! big_smile

Also: Once I'm done reading the book, I'll let everyone know what my thoughts are on it.

Great!  I am going to look for the first one this weekend

^ I think you would pick it up cheap on Amazon big_smile

Just bought Battle Royale. Next up to it's reading will be The Hunger Games.

The Hunger Games are great books. My brother got me hooked on the books. I have yet to watch the movie.

I bought the first book and I just can't see the appeal really, it never hooked me.

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577226_537310832951702_1878742256_n.jpg

I like the name of it.

^^ Hahahha wtf!

Christ... my legs hurt because of the two hour baseball match today. Got 5 outta 7 batting strikes today. We won!

^^
Congratulations!

Over here, the sun is out for the 1st in like a week.  It's been so damp and gloomy, I think I'll grab a book and do some reading outside today.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-11 12:05:13)

Old Rap and Hip-Hop was amazing, but these days? It's not even Rap/Hip-Hop.

I listen to Dubstep sometimes. Skrillex is pretty good, as well as Deadmau5. Would love to go to one of their concerts.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Old Rap and Hip-Hop was amazing, but these days? It's not even Rap/Hip-Hop.

Word.

I love old LL Cool J, Run DMC, Whodini, Dana Dane, Beastie Boys, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, Grand Master Flash, NWA, Public Enemy...that stuff was great.  Trendsetting, original, fresh, new.  But today?  Drop an occasional F-bomb, refer to women as bitches and be sure to chug gallons of Cristal in your videos while showing off your bling, and you're a rap star.

It's a joke.  The only real rapper out there these days as far as I'm concerned is Mos Def, and even HE is an acquired taste.

You trick ass beeyatches have clearly never feasted your eyes on Hip Hop Locos. The greatest horror movie ever made.

@Lon- what is your thoughts on DOC and Ice-T, say "F the Police" era?