Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Interesting.  It's not often you see women with zombie tats.  Usually it's ankle butterflies or tramp stamps.:lol:

Oh hell no. No butterflies or tramp stamps for me. I think I posted some pics in the picture thread here.

I'd look them up but I'm far too lazy to browse through a thread that's two hundred some pages long.  I'll just take your word for it. lol

Well it's a good thing you didn't look there because I posted them in one of the tat threads lol

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 38&p=2

Hey, that works, too.  I'd forgotten all about the tat thread.  I mentioned mine in there but have yet to upload any pics.  Not that anyone's missing anything, they're really not all that.

Wanna know what grinds my gears? This new season of Two and a Half Men. Last year when the new season with Ashton Kutcher began I was skeptical because it just wouldn't be the same but I also surprisingly enjoyed it. Now this new season feels like a cop-out and being an Ashton Kutcher fan I am dissapointed at how he's made the show..

Yeppers, I did one of those week-long back strains again.  Now I got to take painkillers just to fall asleep, and I HATE that.

I'm feeling kind of awkward.   I'm hanging naked from a tree branch, typing this with my tongue, as a clown in throwing ferrets at my butt.

My day isn't going so well.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-02 12:08:00)

Up and down, have not been on in a few days my computer broke with all my school assignments on it, so I had to redo all of them plus buy a new computer, and I am sick... but on the plus side I got a new computer and it is October which means almost halloween big_smile

^^
HorrorFest!

[edit- yes, I'm that shameless.  lol ]

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-03 12:58:09)

I wish I could control the way I feel about people, I'm sick of liking this chick out of my college class. It's just annoying me now. Argh.

Just finished learning how to play Van Halen's Panama on guitar, so I'm in a good mood. big_smile

^ Playing Van Halen stuff on guitar is real awesome! smile It's just the other very early stuff like "I'm the One" and such that has a lot of them fills he does. Which are extremely hard to copy.

Seriously, it's the first time I've tried learning Van Halen.  I didn't realize how simple a lot of his rhythm stuff is, but yeah it's his fills and solos where things get difficult. lol

Yeah, Eddie was amazing and I guess it's difficult to play.

Me, I used to be able to play (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth from Metallica's Kill 'em All but I haven't played it for years so that's what I got out today. Burton was freaking INSANE!!! What a crazy solo that song is. Luckily playing bass since like forever so it was easier to pull off than if I was a beginner. And yeah I use a distortion pedal so it sounds pretty much the same. YAY!!!

So yeah, I'm happy. And to had to that, the great The International is showing now on TV, 2 actors I love, Clive Owen rocks and Naomi Watts, well she's Naomi Watts. lol

I'm not feeling the best, it's incredibly hard for me to keep working on my novel when I have college jumping straight down my throat and then on the two days I have off, I can only relax (plus on them days, work on assignments for college too). I am left with very little time to work on my novel.

Ugh, it just doesn't make me feel the best when I look at it in hindsight.

Fun at moment doing easy horror quizS on IMDB Site,
it's so easy and fun, i do make one or two silly mistakes.

Try and beat my score, it's easy!
http://www.imdb.com/games/guess/list:np6aud5ir18

Were the hell did hour just go lol

385 on Easy.
683 on Challenging.
982 on Genius.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-09 12:04:41)

azathoth wrote:

385 on Easy.
683 on Challenging.
982 on Genius.

Only meant to do one lol (I did do two on the harder ones lol)

Try some of these!
http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000024/flat/203147125?p=1

heart broken, my cat died sad

^^ Aww, I'm sorry sweetie.

101 Horror Movies to see Before you Die- a mere 683 on Genius.
Slahsers- 750 (but I lost 100 points because Friday the 13th Part 3 was listed as I_I. ?) on Genius
Comedy/Horror- 988 on Genius
Braaaaiinnss- Paltry 495 on Genius (lots of older ones on there)
Recommended Slashers- 890 on Genius (I blew 30 points on a brain cramp on Halloween).
Airplane Horror-  432 on Genius.  (gimme a break, at least 1/2 of those were action films.)
Most Iconic Horror- 925 on Genius.
Little Horror Gems- 627 on Genius.
Suspense Horror Thiller- 450 on Genius
Tenn Horror Films- 706 (even though 2 of the question didn't even have a beginning clue) on Genius

By the way, may handle on IMDB is Bryan1945.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-09 16:28:25)

985 on Genius on the first quiz (though I don't have an IMDB account so my score's not showing, dammit) Typed too fast, hit enter on a couple misspells and had to click on the right names from a drop-down list. lol

Favorite Horror Comedy Movie Quiz -- 994

Typing speed has a lot to do wth the score, I noticed. hmm

azathoth wrote:

For 101 Horror Movies Before you Die- a mere 683 on Genius.
Slahsers- 750 (but I lost 100 points because Friday the 13th Part 3 was listed as I_I. ?)

Ooh!  I'm gonna have to look those two quizzes up...