Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

101 Horror Movies You must See Before You Die -- 918 (the very first one took me the longest...had to use three clues before I got the damn thing and felt stupid when I realized what it was lol ).

Slashers -- realized this is about the movie "Slashers," not the sub-genre.  I've seen it several times but it's a Canadian production and I didn't know any of the actors' names. lol

^^
Yeah, the speed thing is kind of annoying- I lost 5 points just to type "I still know what you did last summer," even though I knew it instantly.

I'm pissed at a troll on another forum. I hate trolls, all they do is cause arguments and make me wanna rage. God damn it, I friggin' hate douchebags.

Here you go Tripod.
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/7 … l-a-troll/
lol

^^
Punk, nice.
Tripod- check out the Spammers Beware thread for some tips on how to rip into idiots.

If you have made list On IMDB  already, you already have or own quizs

How well do you know your own collection!

I posted a few list to past time over summer!

I post new list today of my movie collections
http://www.imdb.com/games/guess/list:W_SJLApkM1o

The Sequels I enjoyed
http://www.imdb.com/games/guess/list:y2TgYZtYR_U

Sequels I don't like
http://www.imdb.com/games/guess/list:WjvT4wz6AHw

Horror movies series i need get into! (this movies that I have not done review on and not seen it yet)

Horror remake list as well.
866  got the last one wrong lol

970 on this

^^^
The only list I have on IMDB is my ever growing watchlist...

Now as for my emotions today well I can't be happier. Prometheus is coming out on DVD tomorrow. LOVED this movie a damn lot. Gonna buy it tomorrow, saved some $$$ just for that. YAY!!! smile

I was in a car wreck tonight

^^^ I hope everyone walked away okay.

Also hope everyone is OK, Vengey.

my brothers car was totaled it wasnt his fault we were stopped and someone wasn't paying attention and hit us going 40-45 no one was hurt except for some bruises. My brother is still pretty shaken up

^^
Crap, that's the same way my 1st car got totaled.  SUV crammed me at a stop light, made my glasses pop off and bounce off the windshield.

PSA- ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!

I'm glad you and Demon Eyes are OK.  I know what a pain it's going to be to replace the car, but better a car than a casket.  I was skittery for literally months afterwards about getting crunched from behind again.

yeahhh I wasnt wearing mine I ended up in the floor bored under the dash bored and have a nice bruise up my right leg. the car hit us so hard we hit the people in front of us bounced back hit the person who hit us then hit the person in front of us again

^^
You're lucky you didn't go through the windshield.

Just glad you're OK.

yeah so I have been told. I am glad we are okay too thanks for the concern. I never want to go through that again

Last edited by revengebiteme (2012-10-11 00:48:23)

Why not?  Nobody was hurt, you got to get tossed around like you were on a rollercoaster...actually sounds like fun.  But then I punch sharks for fun so take my opinion for what it's worth.

^^
You also have a fetish for having sharp objects punched through you.  You could do the plate glass scene from Omen and afterwards say, "Who wants a coffee and a smoke?"

And have you forgotten the narwhal incident already?

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-11 02:37:54)

revengebiteme wrote:

I was in a car wreck tonight

That sucks, I am glad everyone is ok. Soak in a bath with epsom salts, you will be glad you did.

^^
Oh sure, tell her to soak in a bath with some salts, and next thing you know she's a zombie eating people.  Tsk tsk.  lol

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-11 05:03:05)

azathoth wrote:

^^
You also have a fetish for having sharp objects punched through you.  You could do the plate glass scene from Omen and afterwards say, "Who wants a coffee and a smoke?"

And have you forgotten the narwhal incident already?

It's not so much a fetish as a regular occurrence.  It's not like I WANT it to happen, it just DOES. lol

And getting impaled by a narwhal is a walk in the park.  It even tickled just a little bit.

^^
Show off.

If you think that's showing off, you should see me Cabbage Patch.  Kid n' Play, eat your hearts out.

^^
"I must break you."

Me and one of lady friends started talking again ever since I messaged her on Facebook and she's willing to give a fresh start since the last falling out we had. I'm really glad that she's willing to give me a second chance. I'm back in the game.
http://t.qkme.me/6wwu.jpg

^^
http://www.nevblog.com/images/body-monkey-pimp.jpg