Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior SEASON FINAL

Pardon the tardiness; this was supposed to have been posted Tuesday but I was busy helping Azzie work out the Horrorfest schedule and completely forgot about it! lol

Anyway, we've finally reached the final round of this, the first season of DHMW.  This one's for all the marbles, folks, as we now decide who will be named HM's Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior.  So without further delay, let's meet our contestants...

1st Semi-Finals Winner                                  2nd Semi-Finals Winner
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Pinhead.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Jason.jpg

----------------------------------PREVIOUS VICTORIES---------------------------------

PINHEAD:                                                         JASON:
The Djinn (Wishmaster series)                                        The Toxic Avenger
Michael Myers (Halloween Series)                                    Irving Wallace (Stage Fright)
Pennywise (Stephen King's "It")                                      John Doe (Seven)
Rawhead Rex                                                              John Ryder (The Hitcher)

------------------------------THE TALE OF THE TAPE------------------------------------

What we have here are two opponents who couldn't be more opposite.  Pinhead: a cunning, manipulative, sadistic demon from another dimension who prefers to let his hellish chains and hooks do his dirty work.  And Jason Voorhees: a mindless, hulking juggernaut who is about as blue collar a killer as they get.  Neither have faced anything like the other before.  Will Jason's immense strength and durability win him the day?  Or will Pinhead's demonic chains and hooks rip Voorhees apart?  Cast your votes now to decide who is The Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior!

Also, be sure to vote in the Season Final Exhibition Match.  Trust me -- you'll like this one. smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to justify your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS. 

Those who do not, or those whose justifications are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities, your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior SEASON FINAL

Pinhead, he has the puzzle box and can summon the other cenobites to help him out.

I have to go with Pinhead.. Jason is to stupid to use the puzzle box to send him back.. Pinhead is basically immortal and can summon all kinds of crazy shit to fuck up Jason.

Pinhead is absolutely stronger becauze Jason is just a dumbass zombie lol.

^^
Oh, shit, he just said zombie.  I'm outta here.

Pinhead-
Favorite song: ( Garth Brooks) I got friends in low places.
Favorite sport: UFC.
Favorite Movie: Dantes Inferno (Duh)
Favorite Food: Human Organs

Jason-
Favorite song: (AC/DC) Hell ain't a bad place to be
Favorite sport: Hockey (Mostly because of the Masks, of course)
Favorite Movie: Slap Shot
Favorite Food: Hot Dogs (when cooked at a camp fire)

This final battle between these two evil, iconic killers, takes place in none other that Hell itself. Hosted by Lucifer, for his personal pleasure. All the former contestants from previous battles are present. Summoned to Hell by the domains master, relegated to serve cocktails to the VIP onlookers.

Pinhead is smart enough to know that he will need to make each and every blow count. He will need to strike fast and furiously. He doesn't want to go toe-to-toe with his foe. That would spell disaster!

Jason doesn't give a hoot about any kind of tactics. All Jason wants, is to get this battle over with, so he can get back to his earthen plane, and go camping at his favorite place on earth, Crystal Lake. Doing what gives him the utmost pleasure, and what he does best...Kill!!

Pinhead whips out his hooked chains, slinging them in a 360 motion, beckoning his nemesis to strike. Jason stands his ground. Staring at Pinhead blankly, yet confidently. Pinhead whirls his chains at Jason's feet. The chains meet their mark, wrapping around the ankles. Pinhead gives a mighty tug, taking Jason off balance and to the ground. Jason grabs at the chains, attempting to break them away. Pinhead launches another assault with his chains. This time hurling them at Jason's neck. Jason now turns his attention to the restricting chains around his neck. As unearthly strong as Jason is, the chains don't budge, but instead only tighten more. Jason passes out. Pinead launches more chains and hooks at the subdued, unconscious, Jason. Jason's body is now barely visible because of the melee of steel surrounding his hulking frame. Pinhead basks in the glory. Knowing that he will retain his services to his lord of darkness. Turning to the crowd of onlookers, he bows to the cheering crowd. A sudden gasp rings out throughout the arena. Pinhead turns. Jason's standing. The crowd goes wild!! " How can this be??..." 

Jason lumbers towards Pinhead. Pinhead hurls his deadly chained hooks towards Jason. Jason snatches the chains out of the air, as if they were flies floating in suspended animation. Drawing in closer, now mere inches away from Pinhead. Jason reaches out and grabs Pinhead by the throat, picks him up from the ground, and holds him high into the air. Then, without abandon, slings the body of Pinhead to the ground several times ( Like the Hulk did to Loki in the Avengers). He picks up the body of Pinhead again. This time with both hands. Holding him high above the ground. Like a hockey player would holds the Stanley Cup. Jason then begins to tear the body of Pinhead apart, limb from limb. Jason then does something he is not accustomed to. He begins to devour the body of Pinhead; Ala zombie style. Satan stands from his throne. Declaring Jason the winner!

Winner, and grand champion: Jason.

So how is it that Jason got back up after being in a strangle hold by Pinhead's chains? The same way he has did it time-and-time again. Some things you just don't question.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-10-07 18:36:49)

I want to thank Lon, for taking the time to post these battles. Despite a somewhat low turn out in voting at times, you stuck with it. That says a lot about you. I had a blast writing, and looked forward each week to seeing who was in the next match. So, " Thank you!"

azathoth wrote:

^^
Oh, shit, he just said zombie.  I'm outta here.

I really had to bite my tongue at that. lol

You're welcome, Undie.  And thank YOU for all your great battle stories.  This one was a doozie!

FYI -- since this is the end of the first season, I was thinking of running another comp until season two starts.  Right now I'm thinking of having this season's losers fight for the silver.  We'll see.

Pinhead would win because he has intelligence as well as the power to kill, while Jason is not smart enough to defeat Pinhead because Jason is just about the upfront kill everyone with no regard method.

Pinhead would win this. He'd employ those nasty hooks of his, tear Jason apart and that would be that. Jason can't use his machete if he's in pieces although I have a feeling those pieces would still be alive lol

Last edited by Ms.Gorefiend (2012-10-08 08:48:36)

Voting is now over.  The results:

Pinhead -- Total Votes: 5
Justified votes: 5 x 5 pts each = 25 total pts

Jason -- Total Votes: 2
Justified votes: 1 x 5 pts each = 5 pts
Non-Justified votes: 1 x 1 pt each = 1 pt
Total pts: 6

Winner, and the official recipient of the coveted "HM's Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior" title: PINHEAD.

Congrats to everyone's favorite Cenobite.  It was a long and bloody road to get here, but we've finally reached the end of this, our first season of HM's Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior.  My warmest thanks to all of you who participated and made the last eight months worth the effort of putting this thing together -- even if there were times when nobody showed up. lol  I had fun with this, and I hope you all did, too. smile

Now I've got to find something to do with my time until the start of season 2...