Re: DRUNK thread

Pyhhra wrote:
A Lost Boy wrote:

WTF is this ****!?

Ha Ha Ha! I thought the title of the thread pretty much spoke for itself. Gotta have somewhere to drunkenly ramble smile

So I don't need to get drunk for real roight? Alroighty than, lat wey dou euveerathiing iin thhiis ************ roight?

wolfman1959 wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

Lemme guess, blood???
Oh, no, you're a wolf not a vampire, must be wine then. lol

yep! but Wolves like a drop of blood now and again smile

Wolves dont skip on a nice bit of fine rare meat do they though. I guess the other London Diners might give u a odd look though. Dont worry Wolfman i SUPPORT WOLF CIVIL BLOODRITES!

That's what those teeth are for right, forgot that.
Cheers!!!

Got myself a nice 40 oz of Jack tonight.
My best friend works has a charm like he always does.
Half of it already gone though. Damn, gotta slow down a bit. lol

Cheers ya all!!!

shit I been away too long again... cheers
would you believe if I said Im trying to be straight and sober?

I do that every day. When I sleep I become sober. lol
But no jokes, if you wanna do it, best of luck to you.
Ain't easy but when it disturbs your life, it's worth it.
Me I don't have a life so... lol

Im still on on the hill.... fallin on either side, Fred Garvin my friend where you at in a time in need like this one?

*edit a little dumb typo so there byte me

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-09-19 00:42:26)

Blood Red Wine. Will I die on a rope? If I do I will rise up from the grave and leave blood stains all over so everything would taste like you do Blood Red Wine.

Hey do it will be tasty for us... I hate red wine but somehow I will change it to white wine aand laugh

fuck u and yur glass eye watching every move I make
I will come and tell you a tell-tale heart from my heart to you...

Vanishing seems to be the key. Vanishing into a world far worst. And the key opens the gates so all hell breaks loose.

Vanishing? I think not. I been here all night and all has been good like great.... but I keep a lookout I learned when I was just a young thing trying to get the girls to let me look in their hidden spot under their dress which was easy compared to other stuff like math.

LOL
Yeah. I bet.

The cells in my brain are screaming at me to stop drinking I'm gonna listen to them before they shot my system down. L8r

Damn I'm drunk and no one is online. Anybody? Bueller?

... Bueller... Bueller...
Haha! I'm drunk now, it''s quarter to 1 and I've got work tomorrow @ 9 but I've been drinking voddy for the past 2 hours heheh! I'm rather ratarsed now hahahahaha! I watched Madison County tonight - it was totally shit lol! And I mean that. Boring crappy slasher film about boring crappy slasher things set in a blumpy rhubarb crabcake universe. Sorry, I ran out of words! Booze is good. It makes me type without thinking about the stuff that I was thinking of typing. You know what I mean!!! ::D
I'm gonna regret whatever I'm saying now tomorrow haha! Now tomorrow is an interesting angle, it means a quasi eternal instant which is aside from time and offers the horizon of a future that will never come. Except it will, tomorrow and I'll be hungover! Why am I still typing? I haven't looked up from my keyboard since I began writing this!!! Shall I submit this daft dreck? What's that you say? "Yes"? Okay then, I fucking well will. Here...
SUBMIT CLICK shame mashykeyboardfailbadbreathhangovershamepost...
PING!
I hate this thread but I love this thread because I am the bestestest  and you are all my lovely people you lovely people ha! What am I talking about? Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some say drunk I say inspirationally intoxicated and all that shit ah hell who am I kidding. Celebration bitches. I finished my paper.

Mr. Black wrote:

Some say drunk I say inspirationally intoxicated and all that shit ah hell who am I kidding. Celebration bitches. I finished my paper.

CHEERS, I am proud of ya, that is alot of work.

Thumbs up from this guy

Finishing off my Mike's Hard lemonade six-pack. Tasty.

they've got the guns, b ut we got the numbers
gonna win, yeah we're takin over
c'mon

ha ok I will play along for a joek but I am a winner usually but my friends are friends lets do it

I wont be the cause of a fuck up''''

in real life that happens with the best of us

so creaturwe whwerer are we goin you awesome young rocker?

I say this little tune Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin'

I say this little tune Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin'

hey demon....love the Hendrix. I dig Experience's debut album best though!