Topic: 15 Halloween Movies to watch before Halloween!

Here is a list of my favourite movies to watch for Halloween and fall...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/halloween-movie-marathon/

What movies do you look forward to watching every year?

Re: 15 Halloween Movies to watch before Halloween!

Great list!  Many of those are ones I love.

Our family traditions are Trick R Treat and 28 Days Later.

Some very nice selections on that list, DG.  Mine would go something like this:

Halloween 1,2,3,4 and H2O
Evil Dead 1 and 2
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
The Blair Witch Project
The Exorcist
A Nightmare on Elm Street 1,2,3

Those are pretty much the givens during each Halloween season, though there are obviously many more I'll watch along with them.

Just watched Blair Witch 1 and 2 again.  Hmmm...haven't seen the exorcist in awhile.

Only 3 on the list that are scheduled for HFest.  (H1, H3, & T 'r T)  I find it cool since people can watch some other films in to warm up for HFest.

That's a great idea Azz!  It's a good warm up list for movie night smile

Great List. Every year I watch the original Halloween and Zombies remake and Trick R Treat and Night of the Demons. I already watched Satan's Little Helper a couple of weeks ago. Such a fun movie.

It's been a while since I last watched the original Night of the Demons.  Might have to throw that one in again soon.

sorry but its me fucken letdown -----fuck halloween movies shit --- this fuckin genre we live by is using this fuckin movie! I mean ok shit we know its not too bad of a flick but shit there hasa bean many way better before and after fuckin carpenters little ho down shit itsa not the best.
If you think its the best, than I think you are a young 'n who has'nt experienced horror movies... come on

Rocky Horror Picture Show.

^  I forgot we also watch Rocky Horror as our family Halloween tradition too.  Thanks for the reminder helly.

Ghostseeker wrote:

^  I forgot we also watch Rocky Horror as our family Halloween tradition too.  Thanks for the reminder helly.

You're welcome.

I forgot I had this shirt. smile
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/550815_4270295793306_190395183_n.jpg

DemonToSome wrote:

sorry but its me fucken letdown -----fuck halloween movies shit --- this fuckin genre we live by is using this fuckin movie! I mean ok shit we know its not too bad of a flick but shit there hasa bean many way better before and after fuckin carpenters little ho down shit itsa not the best.
If you think its the best, than I think you are a young 'n who has'nt experienced horror movies... come on

I am no youngin' Demon and I still enjoy watching Carpenter's Halloween every year!  I take it that Halloween is not your favourite for this time of year.  What movies do you prefer?

^^
Methinks he was channeling his inner rum that night.