Topic: Puppet Master X.

Full moon is releasing another installment in the Puppet Master series.
Not sure if it will see the theaters or not,my guess is it will be a direct to video.Will you watch it?
There is a trailer button.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2301900/

Last edited by hellrat (2012-10-13 00:45:38)

Re: Puppet Master X.

Holy balls, they're up to part ten now?

Oof...

Oh God the first film already sucked big time...

After #3 they were just phoning it in.  Evil corporations, dimensional demons, etc.  I don't even know what happened after #5.

And i thought the trailer for the tenth film looked pretty decent. Silly me, i should realise that by a tenth sequel a series has to have gotten pretty crap.

^^
Watched the trailer- oh boy this looks to be bad.  Which is great since I specialize in bad films!  big_smile

I am totally gonna watch it I own and have watched the other 9...10 if you include Vs. Demonic Toys

I was thinking of seeing The Howling series in full or half of the puppet master series

How far as anyone got in the series ?

Not even seen the first in full yet lol

Hoping seeing first 3 today! 

I might see Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys as well.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Watched the trailer- oh boy this looks to be bad.  Which is great since I specialize in bad films!  big_smile

Glad to know I'm not alone in this. lol

I'll really be looking forward to this. Loved them all. Yeah, seen all of them. I enjoy this kinda stuff. Go ahead, shoot me.

BASSI wrote:

I was thinking of seeing The Howling series in full or half of the puppet master series

How far as anyone got in the series ?

Not even seen the first in full yet lol

Hoping seeing first 3 today! 

I might see Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys as well.

I have watched and own the entire Puppet Master series including Axis Rising and Demonic Toys, as for Howling only saw the first one

Was it Howling 4 that was in Australia?  Gotta love marsupial werewolves. Just should have made them were-kangaroos.  That would have been cool.

I have the box set. But after that meh.