Topic: Mongolian Death Worm (2010)

Anybody seen this thing yet? It's got Sean Patrick Flannery in it. That's good right?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1504443/

It looks so epic but I know it's a SyFy flick so I'm sure it's terrible....which just means I NEED to see it. But is it a good kinda bad? I'm gonna see it either way, I love Tremors too much to skip out on underground worms. Just curious if anyone's seen it yet.

So, any good? Yes no? I think it hits DVD soon...and horror god willing: Netflix Instant.

Re: Mongolian Death Worm (2010)

Saw the DVD jacket last month (in Canada...not sure if it's in the US yet) and thought... "CooL"... but when I saw the trailer and the films PlayStation level monster CGI, I cut it from the list.  I just HATE bad quality in the monster department..... pass me TREMORS any  day. LOL

I also love Tremors, but this looks terrible. I love bad movies, but I can't handle cartoon CGI effects.

I saw it when it was on SyFy.  I put it in the middle of the class.  Not terrible, not good.  Just kinda 'eh.'

"Destination Truth" had an interesting episode where they investigated sightings of the Mongolian Death Worm.  I quite enjoyed the episode.

Was this the movie rumored to be TREMORS 5 ?

TerrorCorner wrote:

"Destination Truth" had an interesting episode where they investigated sightings of the Mongolian Death Worm.  I quite enjoyed the episode.

Good show.  Loved the episode in the ruins of Petra.  The one is Russia where the part of the fuselage rips of the plane was funny.

Forget hack filmmakers and their CG cheese..... nature has all the death worms you need with which to gross yourself out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLA … re=related

NO WAY! HACK FILMMAKERS ARE MY LIFE!! And I eat CG Cheese for BREAKFAST! Right on top of my eggo waffles.

mmmm...eggo waffles.

wasnt this an episode of Lost Tapes ?

Saw this long time ago. gory and fun.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

wasnt this an episode of Lost Tapes ?

It was, but also a SyFy Original.  I think Destination Truth also did an epi on it.

I wonder what is Syfy and why do they makes films that are so horrible.