Topic: Complete Halloween Blu Ray Collection

Ladies and gentlemen, I have been waiting for so many of the Halloween's to be released on blu ray that for a while it was just the 2 Rob Zombie's and John Carpenter's original.  In the last year, they have been released slowly.  The second one was released but was a messed up version (didn't give Akkad credit).  Finally, I can say that everything is complete.  I give you, Every SINGLE Halloween movie on Blu Ray!!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/1052/bb83cc780bf011e2b2c3220.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Complete Halloween Blu Ray Collection

I have the Halloween 2 single disc blu-ray release from last year. Looked really good.

Is there a commentary track on the Blu-Ray of H2O?  Because I have an original DVD copy which says has a commentary track, but actually doesn't.  Curtis' last Halloween flick (I don't count that twat of a sequel, Resurrection) and I'd love to hear what she had to say about it back in the day.

Incidentally, I just got finished downloading the entire Halloween series (took me two days -- oh, and I chose not to include Resurrection or Zombie's H2 lol ) only to find every single film is in improper aspect ratio.  Each one is either flattened or squeezed.  And while that can be corrected with VLC player, I have to wonder why the uploader didn't fix the damn things BEFORE uploading them.

The aspects are going to be weird on the 6, 7, 8 because Echo Bridge did a crap job with them.  They don't look the best quality, sometimes can be a little too dark and I wanna say no on the commentary track.  (It's like 10 feet in front of me but I just sat down lol too lazy).  Also the aspects aren't supposed to be that good.  But, it's still on Blu Ray, so I can still say I own them albeit 6 7 8 aren't as good as the rest.  4 and 5 were just released in August and look amazing and have some cool commentaries.  I'm most excited for 2 and 3, just picked those up.  Truly some sexy blu rays and loaded with bonus stuff.

I also bought all of these I was pumped when they all came out on blu-ray

Right, just having that complete collection makes me smile and I just feel...complete!

Nice! I'm working on completing my Halloween DVD collection now. We don't have a Blu Ray player yet. I'll have to worry about the BR editions when that time comes. As of now -

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/heatherturley/005-16.jpg

Halloween 1978 - (2007 release, Restored - O-Card 3D Foil Embossed)
Halloween (1999 release, Limited Special Edition)
Halloween II
Halloween III
Halloween IV - Limited Edition Tin
Halloween VI
Halloween H2O
Halloween Resurrection
Halloween Unrated Director's Cut DVD 2 disc Special Edition
Halloween II Unrated Director's Cut

I'm currently trying to hunt down the Halloween V Limited Edition Tin and Halloween 666 - The Producer's Cut. Eventually I plan on getting the 30th Anniversary Edition and the new collector's editions of II and III. Slowly, it's coming together.

Badass collections, Garden & Gorefiend. smile

I have all of the Halloween films too, but a few of them are VHS copies (which I don't mind - VHS is cool). I still have to buy a few DVD releases.

Love that Halloween 2 box art!

There cool, but for now I'm just sticking with my DVD's. That Halloween 2 (1981) artwork is amazing though.

Mrs. G -- you should swap out your Halloween '07 unrated director's cut for the 3-disk edition.  Includes a 4-hour making-of documentary.  Movie itself aside, it's one of my favorite DVDs in my collection.

My Halloween Collection is out of control now...

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/DirtyGirlMovies/HalloweenCollection.jpg

^ Awesome.

I know how you feel garden, I have them all on DVD and just completed my upgrade to Blu for all of them with number 3 last week. The Canadian triple pack of 6, 7 and 8 are the correct aspect ratios if you were interested. Not a special feature on them bit I still have the DVDs for that I suppose.
Halloween is my favourite so I had to have em all on bluray.

You guys have such beautiful collections!  I wish I held on to my DVDs because I, like DG, had many versions of a few of them as they were released.  One of the best series to own!