Topic: What will you do if you were in Battle Royale.

What will you do? I will probably fight because I don't want to die.

Re: What will you do if you were in Battle Royale.

I'd be all "Screw this, I'm going to the Hunger Games."

Find a good place to hide and hold out as long as i could and let as many of the others kill each other off as possible. All the while making weapons or traps with whatever means available to me. Then hunt the remaining survivors and take them out one by one.

^^ Then I think you will go to kill people lol.

Also Tripod you're pretty much right, THG is more weaker.

I'm a rage monkey.  I have a nuclear knife and explosive poo.  What do you think I would do?  (If you said disco dancing, that would also be correct.)

I would find some kind of a hiding place. Probably in a tree, or something that would shelter me from all directions. Then I would wait it out till some one comes along, and take them out. I would also try to stock pile as many weapons as possible. I definitely wouldn't make any alliances!

^^
He also has guillotine frisbees.  You don't mess with the Dog.

So nobody votes!? I want to see throu' yer' thoughts...

Well I have a... conventional letter opener, a 50 cm and a 1m50 metal bars and a short bokken with its tip broken a lil' bit. I'll definetely kill with these.

Last edited by A Lost Boy (2012-10-14 13:18:02)

^^
You don't know this crowd very well.  One carries a kitana around with him in his car.  That's about the starting baseline.

azathoth wrote:

^^

That I do, and I'm deadly accurate with them. big_smile

azathoth wrote:

^^
kitana around with him in his car.

You mean someone carry Kitana from the ultra-gory MK games which I don't even play on his car to ****?

Underdog wrote:
azathoth wrote:

^^

That I do, and I'm deadly accurate with them. big_smile

Well the TRON frisbees are better for me. But I still prefer generic stuffs like my letter opener, my bokken...

Damn it for the second option I dunno why did I wrote "rescue". It should've been "kill".

If i was lucky enough to get a sniper rifle then id go to the highest point and pick survivors of.

A Lost Boy wrote:
azathoth wrote:

^^
kitana around with him in his car.

You mean someone carry Kitana from the ultra-gory MK games which I don't even play on his car to ****?

No, someone carries an actual kitana sword around in his car.  I forget what he keeps in his house.  I didn't even bother asking why.  This crowd is well prepared for a zombie apocalypse.

Heckm my bro in law has an AK-47.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-14 13:53:18)

I'd like to say I'd hide and pick people off one at a time but knowing my luck, I'd die first!

Actually a sniper rifle would be 2 cowardly. Arm me with a fork and knife and i will be fine.

I don't want to kill anyone, so I'd probably stay out of sight while searching for a way out, using cover and concealment tactics learned in the mllitary.  But if I were to be found and confronted, and left with no choice but to defend myself? 

Your funeral, man.

I'd probably kill myself  because I don't trust anyone to kill me in a cool way.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/hunger-games-battle-royale-with-cheese-meme.jpg

^^ That should be in the BR V.S. THG Threads.

Personally I'd pick off all the douchbags first. The steroid guys, or the "im so cool I can't spell or speak one line of words" people. They will be too stupid to talk to and are useless to the world tongue haha

However after that I would create traps, but not kill people, instead try to talk to them about "getting out" of the game and turning the tides on the people that created it. "play dead" or something. Anyone that doesn't want to do it, or goes against the group, well you were in my trap so you are pretty much already dead, so bye haha

First thing is first, I'd be mad since I wasn't in The Hunger Games instead tongue

^^ I'd like to be in THG. The kids in there are more "stupider" tongue. At least I'm not forced to kill my classmates... Also the chance of getting of fighting your own friend in that is very minimal.

Unless you were "popular" wouldn't the chances be close to none? Because you don't know anyone outside of your district really, and they only take two from each one. Boy and a girl.

Then if you were friends with the person they select, I think what happened in the hunger games is more likely to happen, them working together.