Topic: LEAKED! Evil Dead Remake Trailer!

must of been Leaked from Trailer From The New York Comic Con.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xucxpa … mbediframe
What do you think  of the trailer?

Re: LEAKED! Evil Dead Remake Trailer!

It looks like it could be a good movie if it had another name.  When you say "Evil Dead" there are expectations.  Based on this, my excitement level dropped a notch or 2.  I'll still see it, and reserve final judgement, since you never know what you're getting from a trailer, but... on the fence right now.

Being the first stuff I've seen after months of reading up on the hype...I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised.  Cabin and the woods look a lot like the original.  Seems dark and bloody.  My expectation for remakes is basically zero after the whole Platinum Dunes incident.  We need a return to truly terrifying latex and bloodpump horror...looks like this one may deliver.

Thanks for posting. Actually does not look all that bad. For a second I thought that was Brad Pitt with a beard. LOL. Hope it will deliver.

I think it actually looks decent. I'm surprised.

I don't think there is anything in this trailer that says much.  To me, it looked like your typical remake.  Too gruesome.  The old Evil Deads were gruesome but they were done in a cartoony/old school way.  Somethin' about this looks a little too real for me but we will see...

I saw the screenshots and it looks awesome and bloody.  I don't know if it will hold up to the original but who cares, it's just nice to see a fresh take on it (you can't ruin Evil Dead for me)

Based on the trailer, it actually looks good.  But then again, it is just a trailer, so no telling how good the film itself will be.  Guess we will just have to wait until it comes out to see.

Content removed sad

^^
Content restored.  big_smile

http://famousafteridie.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/monkey5.jpg

looks a lot like the original. looks pretty good, but in all honesty, it's just another remake.

Here's a working link:
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/nycc-tr … everywhere

Looks very generic and uninteresting although it's still early days and the trailer is clearly not giving anything away so probably best not to judge it from such an early teaser. I'd hate to think where the person who filmed this hid their phone as they entered the screening!!! big_smile

I think the trailer is looking F-ing awesome! big_smile

I'm going to love seeing this in theaters next year, along with The Lords of Salem.
Yay for 2013!

Last edited by The Creature (2012-10-19 11:22:30)

WEEEEE!!!! SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!! Wee

I can't wait. I'm glad their doing it this way, I don't want it to be completely true the original, if I wanted that, I'd just watch the original!

My brother showed me the trailer this morning.
Creepy, bloody, effects look cool.
Here's hoping it doesn't suck.