Re: Getting to know each other

I had to think awhile about this one, but it's basically similar to Lon's one. I was on holidays and walking on the beach, and you could see the car park from the beach. This one guy was screaming (extremely loud) at the girl beside him, I had no idea what for or anything - I wasn't going to get involved for that but I kept my eye on the two for a few seconds and he began pushing her against a car (which I presume was his own). I saw it as more than playful and just jogged over to the guy and told him to leave her alone or deal with me. Of course he threatened to stab me, in-which I said go ahead I'll just call the cops. He backed off then and said it wasn't any of my business (which it wasn't) but I hate seeing people being bullied. I had it happen to me early in my life so I don't like it happening to others and will try help if I can.

Also: This was my 700th post, so that's a good post to celebrate it on tongue

Same Q.

Growing up I was always somewhat of a loner but for whatever reason, the popular kids always liked me.  I was always in that circle but really never gave a shit to be there.  This one year in particular,  I had changed schools and immediately got in with these ''tough'' guys.  after about a month,  I noticed they were picking on this same kid for being ''gay''(we were like in the 7th grade).  One day, I had enough.  After the gang circled the kid and started taunting, I stepped in and said Enough! I challenged the ringleader to come through me if he wanted to bash this kid...I was threatened but not touched.  I left that gang and spent the rest of the school year with this kid who actually turned out to be just smarter than them.  He was pretty cool.  After that year, I changed schools again and never saw him or the others..but I'm sure it's a story I'll tell my kids about bullying.

What is the worst injury you've had?

3 broken fingers, 2 broken toes, dislocated knee, separated shoulder, 3 ruptured ear drums, broken nose.  (You could toss in several sprained ankles, but that's wussy stuff.)

Take your pick; they all hurt.

I shall pass on the Q.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-17 08:06:25)

was trying to source a fuel leak on my camper when it ignited while i was under it! No, i wasn't smoking or using a lighter to find the leak smile, ended up with minor burns to face, major burns to my arm which needed skin grafts......and it hurt a lot.
Also have been in 4 motorbike accidents, each time i've been failry lucky with just a fractured knee cap,broken ankle and fractured wrist.

Whats your lifes dream?

I've had a bunch but the absolute worst would be a toss-up between a slipped disk, severe carpal tunnel syndrome from the tips of my fingers to the base of my skull ("secretary's disease" my ass, that was some of the worst pain I've ever been in), stabbed in the back with a knife, stabbed in the back with a Fiat's convertible frame hinge.  Take your pick, they all sucked about the same. lol

EDIT:

Oops, a new Q was asked while I was replying to the last one.  As for the new question, what's my life's dream?  To direct a movie.

Same Q

To have my own family and be happy. And to write a book smile

Same Q

Life dream?  Besides just being rich and having some kids, I gotta go with making movies with a bunch of HM folks.  I wouldn't even really care what I did on the film(s), just as long as it paid the bills and I got to be helpful. 

My other one is to go to Antarctica on a cruise.  One where you can get off the big boat and hang with the penguins and sea lions.  Or just get a job at one of the Antarctica stations for a season.  I don't know why, I just have a fascination with that place.

Same Q.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-17 09:33:15)

it would be to Quit my job and own a dozen acres or so with a private lake and just live in peace and quiet.  Left to my own devices.

*Almost forgot the next Question:  Same vein.  Fill in the blank: ''If I had a million dollars...''

I would buy you a green dress but not real green dress that's cruel!

if i had a million pound i would buy a cottage in st.ives and hopefully have enough left over to live quite comfortable with me kids n dog and maybe the cat.
same q

DirtyGirl wrote:

I would buy you a green dress but not real green dress that's cruel!

But what about a monkey?  Haven't you always wanted a monkey?  You could put dijon ketchup on him!

MMMMMMM Dijon Ketchup

If I had a million dollars...

I would build my mom a house, pay off my younger sister's house and set up a college fund for her three kids, then immigrate to Canada so I can be near my little girl.  What's left, I'd use to produce my own movie.

Same Q

If I had a million dollars, I would get some traveling around the world in before I settled in an isolated area (with trees, fish filled stream and wildlife) in my yert, and live a life of relaxed contemplation. Peace.

same Q

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2012-10-17 11:43:25)

I'd put it all on Black and let it roll.

What's the weirdest place you've done the nasty?

My Chevy Blazer, 1999, third floor of the parking garage at the Louisville International Airport.  When we were finished and were going through the out-gate, the woman in the booth noticed the steamed windows and our sweaty faces and I could tell by her look that she just KNEW... lol

Same Q

in my Malibu with Vampy in a graveyard.

Passing on the Q.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-17 12:25:31)

On my buddies grandmother's couch, in front of him and another chick.

Same Q

^^
I think we can now shut down this question, because I don't know how anyone can beat that, lol !

Well...

...nah.  Makes me sound like a creep. lol

thedeadshallrule wrote:

If I had a million dollars, I would get some traveling around the world in before I settled in an isolated area (with trees, fish filled stream and wildlife) in my yert, and live a life of relaxed contemplation. Peace.

same Q

^^^
this right here would be truly amazing dare i say this would be heaven on earth

In the back of a carnival truck that was filled with stuffed animals.

Same Q

well i was in the back of a carnival truck dressed as the pink panther when this flying dog came in and..............
ok, maybe not, it was just in the girlfriends bedroom at her parents house.

What did you want to be when you were young?

I loved acting and wanted to be an undercover cop, thought it would be exciting

same Q