Re: Totally random

I am built entirely from orthogonality, tubular titanium, and Tabasco sauce.

On a completely unrelated note, my dad updated his cable box to 3D capable, so I got to watch some 3D football last weekend.  Quite funky.  All the graphics (score, time, etc) seemed to be hovering over the TV.  Depending on the camera angle, you can get guys running into your living room.  I guess I'm lucky that I don't have the problems that some people do with getting headaches.  Though I was complaining that everything seemed blurry at first.  Dad asked, "Did you turn them on?"  (Yeah, they're the active glasses, so it wasn't working so well with them turned off, lol .)

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-18 06:03:45)

Tonight's Friday for me.  planning a late night horror triple bill. Tomorrow I set up a new Jam Space at my Buddy's place.

I'm planning a double bill myself, haven't watched much this week so I'm looking forward to a couple films and some sweeties!

Here's a little passage from This Book is Full of Spiders, it made me laugh so hard that I had to share it with you folks (and ladies):

"John said, "It was self-defence. And he stole my car, he drove it down here and I had to walk all the way from the police station. Got here just in time, he was raping David when I walked in."
"He wasn't-"
"SHUT UP. Both of you. You're coming with me." To me he said, "Put some pants on."

I swear I haven't laughed this hard at a book in a while lol

Doing makeup for some people for the zombie walk for charity in town saturday. I'll try and get some pictures up!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/1 … 73113.html

Uh oh.

^^^ I read that yesterday and just coughed it up to Pfister being another blindly allegiant DC fanboy player-hating. lol

^ I just am happy he spoke out and didn't pretend he loved the movie. It's no-where as good as everyone says it is to me.

http://batman-news.com/2012/10/18/justi … mmer-2015/

Well on a positive note, it looks the Justice League movie will be on its way soon. My only worry is that some other psycho will shoot up the theatre and cause yet another tradgedy. I'll definitely be watching it though, and I wonder if it can topple the Avengers status.

Woke up at 3:30am and was just staring in the darkness, and felt something coming. I got up and ran to the bathroom and got there just in time, I vomited everywhere. And I can't stop vomiting now and feel like sh*t. I can't even go college, stuck at home sick not being able to eat nor drink.

I want to feel better sad

aww I hope you feel  better love

@Scav-
Sounds like you ate some bad food or got a stomach bug.  Oh, I know the feeling.  Didn't help being diabetic when I couldn't keep anything down for 3 days.

I know this is of no comfort, but you're just going to have to tough it out until it runs its course.  I hope it passes quickly for you.

^ Thank you both smile

I tried to take a sip of water of there, and literally just threw up in the toilet. It was the smallest bit of water too. I feel like I am slowly dying here.

^^
If that keeps up, better see a doctor or hospital, because dehydration is the first thing that will get to you.  If you can't even keep water down, soon you'll need an IV saline drip or risk damaging organs after another day or so. 

I feel for you, man.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-19 06:59:08)

^ Yeah I know man sad There is just a bug going around and I caught it. I tried water and that didn't work, and my mam said earlier that when she had the bug a few days ago she drank some coke and it sort of helped. So I am going to take a sip of Lucozade through a straw and see if it helps. My stomach hurts, and it's just because I haven't eaten today. So that's that solved.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2012-10-19 07:07:54)

Ultimate Halloween prize/win....A visit from Richard Laymon, knocking on your front door!!!

azathoth wrote:

Didn't help being diabetic when I couldn't keep anything down for 3 days.

Really??? So am I, since I'm 10 years old. 30 freaking years shooting myself up.

Scavenger, hope you feel better now.
This might help, don't we all love Disney Princesses???
http://guyspeed.com/hot-disney-cosplay-girls/

^^
Well, I'm a Type 2, so not as bad; I can get by on a balanced diet and Metformin.  But that kind of requires being able to eat.  Vampy's a Type 1, so I know that drill.  I stick myself every once in a while to check on my sugar.

I stick myself every once in a while just to feel the sting.  Gotta keep myself sharp, those crotchal sharks ain't gonna punch themselves.

^^
Yeah, but I just use a needle, not a 737 to do it!  big_smile

Okay so, it's later in the day of being sick and...I haven't thrown up since this morning and two glasses of Lucozade with ice and some soup for dinner. It's great the way my body is keeping down the soup and drink. smile I just feel real windy, but I am told it's because I have barely eaten.

If I don't get sick tonight when I go to bed, all is looking good! big_smile

azathoth wrote:

^^
Yeah, but I just use a needle, not a 737 to do it!  big_smile

I can't help that it takes a full-sized passenger plane going half the speed of sound to generate enough force to pierce my skin. 

I blame my mom and dad.  It was their hellish stew of combined genital spewtum that made me. hmm

@Scav-  good start!

@Lon- You're only getting away with that last sentence since it's your b-day.

Man a 737 powered needle would rock.

azathoth wrote:

@Scav-  good start!

@Lon- You're only getting away with that last sentence since it's your b-day.

Good, because I just realized I brain-farted and misspelled "sputum," but it was my birthday so it didn't count.  Woo hoo!  I'm still perfect.