Topic: ROOM FOR TOURISTS

Hi

We would like to propose for review in the site the Argentinean film 'ROOM FOR TOURISTS' Best Film at ROJO SANGRE FILM FESTIVAL.

Here goes a synopsis

ROOMS FOR TOURISTS

Five city girls must spend the night in an isolated town within the province of Buenos Aires, where they will find out more than what the flesh and bone can stand: the most violent side of local hospitality.

‘Rooms for Tourists’, which is being called ‘The first Argentinian shock film’, employs the popular horror-movie setup of displaced innocents cruelly thrown into the deadly lairs of homicidal maniacs. Clearly inspired by "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," as well as the works of the Italian maestros Lucio Fulci and Dario Argento (particularly "Suspiria"), the director Adrián García Bogliano's first feature is set in the desolate outskirts of Buenos Aires.

Five young women, who have never met, find themselves stranded for the night after missing their connecting train. Their options are limited to either sleeping at the train station or stay at the rooming house run by two seemingly nice brothers.
By the end of the night both the killers and their victims have concrete motivations for their actions, which culminates in a surprising denouement 
In Spanish, with English subtitles. Running time: 93 minutes.

Re: ROOM FOR TOURISTS

What the...

The real "what the" here is "what the hell are you commenting on six-year-old posts for? " lol

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
I was ramping up the insult generator until I saw that.  I don't think I have time travel insult powers.  Yet.  lol

Dunno what I was doing surfing around threads that are like 6, 5 year olds lol. Got nothing to do... lol

Necro-posting ftw.