Re: Username significance (?)

My name comes from my favorite band, Pearl Jam.  Garden is a song on their debut album, Ten (10) and garden of stone is a direct lyric from the song.  It's not my favorite song of theirs but this is a screen name I've been using since like 1995ish.

I wil walk with my hands bound
I will walk with my face blood
I will walk with my shadow flag
Into your garden
Garden of stone

That's always been one of my favorite tracks off of Ten.  When I used to be a bouncer back in the mid-90s, the girl DJ I had a crush on would play that song for me each night after closing. 

Her name was Mel.  She was awesome.

I chose my user name Underdog because I've always rooted for the Underdogs in life, and in sports: teams like the S.D. Padres & S.D. Chargers.

LoudLon wrote:

I wil walk with my hands bound
I will walk with my face blood
I will walk with my shadow flag
Into your garden
Garden of stone

That's always been one of my favorite tracks off of Ten.  When I used to be a bouncer back in the mid-90s, the girl DJ I had a crush on would play that song for me each night after closing. 

Her name was Mel.  She was awesome.

Dude that's awesome.  Pearl Jam doesn't get much love anymore.  My wedding song back in 10 was to a PJ song and our DJ halfway through our dance was like (who ever thought you could dance to PJ) haha.

Mine is obviously Vasquez from Aliens. Aliens used to be in my Top 2 horror movies of all time at, relatively the start of my Horror 'studies' (i know it aint strictly Horror more Horror/Action) so therefore i chose one of my fav characters. I wish I could change my name to either Bub or Severen now though.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-10-20 17:11:59)

Vasquez wrote:

Mine is obviously Vasquez from Aliens. Aliens used to be in my Top 2 horror movies of all time at, relatively the start of my Horror 'studies' (i know it aint strictly Horror more Horror/Action) so therefore i chose one of my fav characters. I wish I could change my name to either Bub or Severin now though.

I think Severen is already taken (from Near Dark).  I'm pretty sure someone on here is named that, though, I could be mistaken

Gardenofstone10 wrote:
Vasquez wrote:

Mine is obviously Vasquez from Aliens. Aliens used to be in my Top 2 horror movies of all time at, relatively the start of my Horror 'studies' (i know it aint strictly Horror more Horror/Action) so therefore i chose one of my fav characters. I wish I could change my name to either Bub or Severen now though.

I think Severen is already taken (from Near Dark).  I'm pretty sure someone on here is named that, though, I could be mistaken

I think u may be Right.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-10-20 17:12:27)

My username is taken from War of the Worlds. In the book, their were alien invaders who used machines to wipe out everyone called Tripods. I also am a big fan of the movie, so that's how I also picked the name.

I chose mine for the double meaning.

There's the first and most obvious one, the monster who hides in the closet. Then there's the repressed monster who is hiding in all of us.

Closet Monster wrote:

There's the first and most obvious one, the monster who hides in the closet. Then there's the repressed monster who is hiding in all of us.

It could also mean the monster is gay and won't "come out the closet." tongue

I agree with Tri, that's what I was thinking tongue

I'm not gay.

Only having a laugh man, I am gay so trust me, I'm not saying anything offensive!

I was logging in the first time looked at my aunt and said I need a horror sounding name and she said how about revengebiteme? because I like to bite thus its my name and my picture pretty much explains its self....

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

I am gay

Thought you were a woman...

^^
Um, women can be gay, too.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-20 21:15:55)

Boys and girls can be gay and it's okay.  Love you, horrorqueen!

Picked my name at random.I don't really know why Killerclown as I am terrified of clowns.The only thing I hate more then clowns is gnomes shifty bastards lol.

He just wants a hug...

http://www.straitpinkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/farting-garden-gnome-L.jpg

I aint even kidding when I seen that pic I jumped lol.I hate em always popping up when you least expect

Last edited by KillerClown (2012-10-20 23:15:04)

He he he he.  big_smile

This should make you feel better-

http://www.daclaud.com/Humor/sexyclown.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-20 23:22:24)

What the hell is that.I don't know if I am scared or strangley aroused.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Um, women can be gay, too.

If it's gay -----> hetero
lesbian ------->... Lesbian? (also that is actually awesome)

Agree to KillerClown. Fuck (sorry Lon had to this time dunno why but still I mean I'm like 14 now) clowns and gnomes. Especially ugly, jerk, asshole clowns like Pennywise.

Tripod wrote:
Closet Monster wrote:

It could also mean the monster is gay and won't "come out the closet." tongue

This would be much better with YT embedding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAUpYszoSms
lol lol lol