Re: What makes you happy right now?

Yeah, he's a bit slow picking up on what we've known for years.  tongue

Thanks guys! I'm happy on breaking 800, saw the gf for the first time in a month today also, so feeling quite good today big_smile

For the first time in quite a while i visited a comic book shop. I ended up buying a few titles: The Walking Dead 98-100, Marvel Zombies 5.

Watching Michigan vs Michigan state college football!  Great game.  Go Blue!

Underdog, I looove Marvel Zombies.

I let my bird loose yesterday. I was looking at it in her cage and thought nobody as the right to live without freedom. So I let her out of her cage.
And I should've done that earlier. She LOOOVES my cat and Sweet don't bother at all. Way cool.

So yeah, having loads of fun with my new friend. Love birds.
Tchip, tchip, tchip, tchip, tchip... lol

More shots here: My Dark Evil And Punk Cyber Hide Out

http://evilkxnpunkdemon.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/13bleuegollum.jpg?w=549&h=409

My precious!!!!

Yeah good ol' Sméagol turned goblin.

Last night I went to the movies and saw Silent Hill, (good movie) then we went to my sister site that stayed open a week later called, Field of Screams, (the pig room, hanging pig carcasses fake of course) and the pig men breathing in my ear!! Had me doing my Dee Wallace screams and telling them they were very very Bad pigs!! Everyone kept pushing me first ha ha it was a field but had buildings built along the way in the corn field. After the dark spookie of the field in the center was Clown town, 3 outbuildings and 3 tents. All painted in florescent blacklight paint and you were given 3d glasses, CRAZY FUN the walls were painted with clowns that 3d d out at you and the floors looked like they had depth and you could swim down into them. The clowns were all in your face and painted with the paint wow they popped lol.
There was a revolving florescent tunnel that made me want to fall over and a ball pit that sucked you under at the end. After Clown Town was the zombie paintball, the zombies were in the field and we rode a tractor pulled trailer that had paintball guns attatched so you sat and shot the shambling zombies O Doom!!! Last but not least was a building not everyone knew about, (I knew the owner) They had a real coffin set on pneumatics you lay inside and voices piped in discussed how to pick up the coffin and take it to the graveyard. The coffin shifted and swayed and bumped up and down as they put you in the back of the hearse, drove to the graveyard and put the coffin (none to gently) into the grave, dirt was heard and felt being shoveled and the last thing is a horrid smell of gravedirt and old socks it was WILD. I had a Blast!!

^^
That is the awesome, right there.  You have all the fun!  No fun for monkey, sad .

Woooooow. Sounds amazing. VERY amazing. Why is it that cool stuff like this never happens here???

my brother is going to get to hear his baby's heart beat for the first time I am so excited for him

I got my turntable in the now makes me happier than a slut in vegas

Last night was great. Went to a great Punk show and B.A.R.F. [Blasting All Rotten Fuckers] were amazing. I was there with my good buddies and I got drunk. Once more. So yeah, what a great night. Still drunk this morning and I keep it that way drinking expresso with rhum. Yummy.

I love going to Punk shows, being in the pit slamming in circles is soooo fun. big_smile

And NO I'm not to old for that, never will, I'm sure I'll still hop in the pit with a wheelchair when I'm 90. Mwahahaha

Nine Inch Nails

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Nine Inch Nails

i prefer a good long screw! tongue

^^^
Mwahahaha
Holds better, true. lol

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I was hopping around warning this group of Korean guys about the werewolves, and One guy was so scared he told me he Loved me. (SO CUTE) another guy was like Thank you for scaring me. My favorite part of the night:)

well i love you and i know you're cute but scary? no way! xx

I am home alone, Dancing around like five year old

not much at the moment but I almost laughed at wolfys long screw remark .... thats a big almost

Bushmills does.

I will be taking a pre basic motorcycle riding course mid January hopefully followed by the basic rider course around March.

hellrat wrote:

I will be taking a pre basic motorcycle riding course mid January hopefully followed by the basic rider course around March.

good luck with that Helly!

DemonToSome wrote:

not much at the moment but I almost laughed at wolfys long screw remark .... thats a big almost

why thank you Derek! almost laughing is a result smile

I had a great Christmas with the family and the girlfriend smile

Bought out of my Sprint contract, love my new phone so far. smile