Topic: Can someone help me find the name of this movie?

I saw it on syfy a while back and the name just escapes me. I don't remember much about it, I just remember this guy uncovering a really old vampire in some abandoned mansion and barely escaping from him, he then goes home to his black friend/roommate who apologizes and then bites him. The black guy was previously looking at himself in the mirror and I believe his eyes were pale bluish or something along those lines.

Re: Can someone help me find the name of this movie?

I doubt this is it, but the only thing popping into my head right now is Dracula 2000.

Three movies come to my head, I'm sure i'ts not any of them but: Devour, Dracula 2000 and Out For Blood.

Sounds like Masters of Horror: The V Word.

I think you're right Theli,  I remember that episode of MOH.  The two guys find a vampire in a Funeral Home.  It was a good episode.

There was few episodes that I didn't like. Great series. I've got a boxsets of both seasons.

I have the skull and crypt shaped box sets too....

OH man you guys, I remember The V Word!  Good call, I think that's what he was looking for.  I love Masters of Horror

Thanks! It was the V word, and I agree it was a pretty good episode. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be revisiting it. :3

Thelli (and HM) steps up to 3-point line, lines it up, shoots and.... SCORES!