Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Yeah, I'm good for that kind of thing.  Actually, it's just about the only kind of thing I'm good for. hmm

Man, I totally forgot I DL'ed the Supernatural Season 8 premiere the other night.  Guess I'll be watching that one later.

me is watching Ms.Gorefiend in her life so......

Battleship.

Black Mask 2: City of Masks

And if I'm still able to keep my eyes open?...
Bride of Re-Animator

LoudLon wrote:

Man, I totally forgot I DL'ed the Supernatural Season 8 premiere the other night.  Guess I'll be watching that one later.

It was pretty good.

Blade Runner.
Carrie (gotta prepare because this film is very disturbing with the nudity and color).

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

It was pretty good.

Hello?  Spoiler Alert?  God, you just blew the whole damn thing for me...

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Watching
Inside (2007)  now, Hope it's good as people been saying it!

Might also see another movie also called Inside  (2006) Nicholas D'Agosto who stars in it!

About to start PROMEfuckingTHEUS!!!! What a damn good movie. Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole movie when I first saw it and I got the DVD this afternonn. Happy, happy me.

Probably finish American History X this afternoon started it last night and fell asleep.Then tonight I plan on watching Gremlins.

Last edited by KillerClown (2012-10-11 15:06:42)

SPHERE
AWESOME cast. AND Sharon Stone in it. I"ll loooooove it. I know already.
Older than me but man is she still beautiful. Woah.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-10-11 15:10:40)

Just bought all the seasons of That 70's Show. Love this show. Would sacrifice my own arm for another season!  Any ways, I'm watchin' that.

@Punk- Also just got Prometheus.  Put it in and promptly fell asleep 5 minutes in (hey, it was 4AM).  Err, Sphere.  That was a fumble compared to the book.  That was the film that instructed me to see the movie BEFORE reading the book (if I hadn't already).  And yes, Sharon has the sexy.

^^^
I do the inverse. lol

^^
I always find that if I read a book, my mind can imagine things that are very hard to impossible to create on the screen.  If I see the movie first, then when I read the book I can fill in the gaps from the movie.

I've talked with several people who are on either side of the fence- read/watch or watch/read.  I guess it just depends.

^^^
The reason why I do this is that when I've read it first, I just imagine the missimg pieces but in the movie style. Which is something I appreciate and enjoy doing. My imagination goes wild. But yeah depends indeed.

I'm going to watch 1 or more of these tonight: Sinister, Wrong Turn 5, Grave Encounters 2, Chernobyl Diaries

^^^
I envy you HorrorQueen17. Those are in my watchlist and I hope to see them soon. There's only Chernobyl Diaries I have seen.

That's gonna be a Nekromantik day. I'll watch the 2. I prefer the second though. Even wilder.

I just put Into the Mirror
i hope it's good!

Tonight I'll be hanging at my bud's house and we'll be watching the latest episode of The Walking Dead. big_smile

Everyone keeps going on about The Walking Dead and I've never seen an episode, thinking I might be needing to get myself the DVD.

I'm going to watch  Grave Encounters 2 I think tonight

I'm watching Braindead right now, one of my personal favorites!

GE 2?  Didn't know it was out there yet.

A mate gave me the copy, and knowing the mate it will undoubtedly be a bootleg *shifty eyes*

I really liked the first but haven't heard good things about this one, but I couldn't decide what else to watch