Re: Wrong Turn Series

LoudLon wrote:

Have all his CDs (except for his Black Flag stuff), his spoken words, a crapload of VHS's and most of the movies he's appeared in.

<--- Rollins fan lol

GET BLACK FLAG NOW!!!
You won't be dispointed with the lyrics I'm telling you.

<---Black Flag fan

Oh, I've heard most of their stuff.  I just never got around to picking it up.

first part of this movie is good ,,,,other parts are not much horror,,,,

All parts of worng turn series is very well. Because I like  horror movies........

Wrong turn series is like a related cousin to the hill have eyes series. The same actress appeared in both part 2 of both series , she got killed in wrong turn 2 but she survived in the hills have eyes 2. Guess the mountain inbreds are better killers than the mutant inbreds. lol

I've seen the first 3. The first two were enjoyable, I especially loved Henry Rollins in the second. Just a fun horror series.

They should just end the series with the 5th film I think, as mindless fun as some have been. Its run its course by now. Let the money go to a original project.

first part is best out of four,,,,,,,

I love all 4, first is the best!  I can't wait to buy the 5th one in....one day!

I'd rather keep talking about Henry Rollins...saw his spoken word live...mad genius.

First one was awesome. Second was much better than I was expecting. Third was pretty shit. Four was equal shit. Five... I didn't even know was coming out, then bam... there it was. I must say, with all honesty, it was THE worst movie I've seen, in, maybe, forever.