Re: What will you do if you were in Battle Royale.

I'd kill everyone I see, show no mercy.

Sorry, Scav.  I like you and all but knowing that, I'd see to it that you're the first to go. big_smile

Ah Lon...don't do that to me! lol

Would you show that upfront knowing what he just said Scavanger? Or would you pretend "oh yeah, I'll be your friend Loudlon. SHANK"

You said "everyone," which would include me, and brother, I just can't let that happen.  I like being alive too much to let myself get killed. big_smile

Well...maybe...me and Lon could be friends then when he turned his back...BAM...I'd make a milkshake because they are awesome.

Is that a euphemism?  Or would you literally make a milkshake?  'Cuz I could go for that.

I'd literally make a milk shake, it would decrease the stress levels and show I wouldn't kill you! I'm such a nice person like that lol

It'd be hilarious if you were shooting red paintballs and needles with that stuff that makes you go unconcience and barely breathing. So it looked like you were killing everyone and eating milkshakes, but overall end up freeing them.

Could even make it sick and twisted and drag them to a hidden area, then walk out with a chunky strawberry shake haha

ehe, thats nice stuff fellors with the milkshakes an all. lol
what i'd do is shoot them guys who are already dead right in the bum hole.
an make it look like they took some serious  hard ass rapein's.
an been porked to death. aha.
lol

^^ That's what I like about being in THG. U don't have to kill your friends!