Re: HM HorrorFest 2012 Official Announcement

@HQ & Scav- I could use both you, especially since you can cover the odd hours (for me) over in Europe.

Right on, Azzie.  I added that page to my browser's speed dial for quick reference.

Cool, I think me and HQ will be happy to cover for you over in the Europe side. smile

(Not speaking for HQ, just taking a wild guess here lol )

@Lon- good move, I always keep that page up during convos.  Some of the commands are non-intuitive.

@Scav- HQ has already told me she is planning to be around as much as possible.  I think she's just excited for the chance to do the "Countdown." lol

I guess we know who is doing the countdown then lol

73 hours....

And Scav, you and HQ can take turns with the countdown when I'm not around.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-23 09:41:20)

Hehe, I am excited for the countdown. It's a very important, integral part of movie night!!

Where abouts are you again Scav?

I'm planning on being there a lot, just the first parts of Friday evening and a couple of hours Sat and Sun afternoons/early evening will be tricky.

^ I'm in Dublin (Ireland) so, you and me can watch over stuff when Az ain't around for the Europe hours. I plan to be there for most of the time except the extreme late ones like 4am and stuff for around our time. But other than that, I shall be there.

...with bells on (I always wanted to say that, I know people do).

66 hours...

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-23 16:44:42)

Ill try and be there aswell at times.

Well that's good man because I am always around for the extreme times lol I'm only not gonna be around for Sunday afternoon because Man Utd are playing tongue and Friday early evening cos of work sad

I'm good at extreme times!

^ Villa are playing Saturday but I can't bare to watch them play anymore, I'm sick seeing them play now so I'll just stay with HFest on Saturday.

It shall be good!

Yeah, Saturday night I'll be running the movies on Ziggy while I have the Penn State game on TV.  So if I suddenly yell "Touchdown!", that's why.  lol

Only 45 more hours...

I'll be setting up the convo tomorrow night so people can get in Friday morning to be ready for the noon start.

Bookmark or download the schedule.  Or just copy this pic of it.  I don't want people showing up and asking "What movie are we on?"  because monkeys get frustrated when people ignore 20-some hours of work and don't pay attention to posts.

If you want the full info (IMDB links, YouTube links, Netflix, LoveFilm, StageVu links), then check this out.  It's the full spreadsheet you can view in your browser.

Tomorrow I'll be putting up any last minute info.
And if you don't have any of the films that you want to watch, might want to get on it soon.  big_smile

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/2012_schedule.tiff

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-24 14:54:16)

I've some to get, but some I ain't even bothering with because I'll be asleep. Only a few to get so.

^^
I'm not even sure which ones I have on DVD.  Then I have to crosscheck with Netflix and YouTube and StageVu.  I don't even know when I'm going to be awake.  HFest is barely controlled chaos.  Makes it spicy!

You'll have to get working soon and find out which ones you need Az! lol

Since I am off tomorrow, I am going to reorganize my entire movie collection and do them by (sub) genres to make it look better (and know what movies I need). It shall be fun!

Just remembered that I'll be missing the beginning of Friday's set, as well as the later half of Sunday/Monday's movie set due to friggin' school. hmm 

I'll do my best to be there for the rest of it though. Maybe I'll even try and find out what we're doing on Monday for my classes. If I find out it's not much, I may consider taking it off.

I spent a number of hours yesterday DLing any films I don't already have on DVD.  Luckily, there were only five or six I didn't have. lol  At any rate, I now have every movie on the schedule.  And I've explained to my visiting family members that we've been planning this weekend for a while now and I refuse to miss it this year like I did last year's, so I should be able to sit in for a great deal of it. big_smile

@Lon-
Just so you know, I'll probably be taking off at 4 or 6AM and letting the Euros take over until 2 to 6 PM, depending on my delirium level.  So don't feel guilty if you take some time off for the family.

azathoth wrote:

^Makes it spicy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/stefonspicy.gif

I wonder will much people show up for the Euro side of things? So far all I know is me, and HQ. I'll be here for the America times too of course (just not the extreme late times).

^^
Vas & Ultraviolet are over there.  Golem is in Germany, and he showed up last year.  I got weak "maybes" from Howdy and Wolfy.  Also, a lot of the US/Moose contingent have odd sleeping hours for various reasons.

Ah cool then, so a good lot of people will be around at various times!

Who the hell is riding me to HF?