Re: Introduce Yourself

Closet Monster wrote:

Hello. I'm Closet Monster and I love slasher films.

Great site!

Welcome to the site!

Welcome Closet Monster! I dig the avatar, and The Big Bang Theory is an awesome show too. big_smile

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. smile

@HorrorQueen17: Well, for starters, I like all the typically praised slashers like Psycho, Halloween, Peeping Tom, My Bloody Valentine, Friday the 13th, Scream. And some of the newer ones like Behind the Mask, Laid to Rest, Hatchet, The Tripper, Wolf Creek. Some might not consider Wolf Creek a slasher, but I think it fits right in. As of late, I've been looking to explore some Giallo films.

What are some of your favorites?

Welcome welcome...I haven't been here long but this is a great group.

Hey I'm jugchord. The toetag forums are down and Bloody Disgusting sucks the big one with their new setup, so I'm here. I do youtube videos showing my new dvd pickups and also have a review website dedicated to horror and metal music. I'll put links to those below. Appears to be a good group here so I think I'll stick around. Big fan of all the cheese. Huge gorehound, love all of the disgusting, disturbing stuff as well.

http://www.foulfeast.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/jugchord

Last edited by jugchord (2012-10-22 22:40:07)

Hello Jug, welcome to the asylum.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana!  big_smile

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oYUNASFrwmc/TkVmZwEPyII/AAAAAAAAALc/jyn_w4hgXiA/s1600/welcome-to-the-monkey-house.jpg

Hey Jug, I'm a fan of Toe Tag too..welcome aboard

haha...
love to be here...
im new let me introduce myself...

My name is Bobby Cole, and I am a professional music composer working from the UK. I love composing Horror and Thriller music.

hello fellow newbie smile

Welcome Jurg and Catch!

Welcome aboard. smile

Greetings Jug & Catch, welcome to the asylum and please, whatever you do, don't eat any of Az's bananas. They're laced with Rohypnol - I know!

jugchord - I actually remember you from YT, I used to be a subscriber of yours back in the day. Welcome to you both and have fun. This forum is well chill.

Hello I'm Henry, I joined a couple weeks ago but I never introduced myself. I love horror movies and someday hope to make them

Hello Henry, I hope you fulfil your ambition of making horror films one day. Enjoy your stay here mate.

Thanks! I very much appreciate it

Welcome all newbies! I'm the 3-legged alien that pretty much blasts everything in to dust, but I won't blast you so enjoy your stay here. big_smile

wkdblue wrote:

hello fellow newbie smile

thanks buddy

Psycho97 wrote:

Hello I'm Henry, I joined a couple weeks ago but I never introduced myself. I love horror movies and someday hope to make them

Hi Henry,
I compose Horror and Thriller music for TV, Games, etc. I'm planning to enter films, especially idie films.
Welcome mate.

Greetings, I'm Thursdaythe12th and I'm a horror movie junkie!

Hi Thursday.   Don't worry, we've all been there.  This is a good group...even the monkey.

Greetings and salutations Thursday.
Remember - if Azzathoth offers you any banana's - just say NO!

Enjoy the site! smile

^^
Look at this- 2 monkey slams in 2 posts!  Hurumph!

http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/confused-monkey.jpg?w=500

Hey hey hey Thurdaysthe12th, hope you enjoy the dark cave this forum is. And I guess we're all Horror junkies around here. You'll like, you'll hate but one thing's for sure, you'll learn a lot.

And me call me weird but I happen to like the monkey. tongue

Hey, dudes. I'm Primal Nightmare. When I'm not watching a lotta horror, I'm an aspiring filmmaker. I'm one the few that love the blend of comedy/horror. Have yet to find a film that can scare the living daylight outta me (The Ring came close).

Hey Primal Nightmare, welcome aboard! You'll fit right in with us, and your avatar is awesome I must say. big_smile