Re: Horror Images Guessing Game

Teeth, fingers...it's been so long since I've seen A Night to Dismember that I wouldn't have recognized that image, anyway.  And, obviously, I didn't. lol

Smiley

Next up

PunBB bbcode test

hey man, is that stuff the walking dead? 28 days later?'

sorry if multiple guesses are not allowed, i didnt look for the rules for this game. big_smile

Multiple guesses are fine Jr, unfortunately, it is neither of those.  It is not a zombie or infection movie.

Sound of My Voice

Dead easy this one:
BOOBIES!
http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh544/Fulcento/the-cottage-jennifer-ellison22_zpsfd6ea7ff.jpg

THe Cottage

New Pic

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w366/Xenomorph85/ThePsychic1_zps1219857c.jpg

The Psychic

Otherwise known as the Maestro's 'Seven Notes in Black'

Edited by LoudLon

Sorry, Fulc.  Like I told Tripod in another thread, let's try to avoid posting nudity.  We have minors here.  Trust me, nobody hates censorship more than me but so long as we have members here whose balls haven't dropped yet, we have to be careful with that kind of thing. hmm

^What?  No nudity?  Bummer! tongue

Okey dokey Lon but it would have taken all the fun out of Lair of the White Worm without some level of nudity!!! Ken Russell is about as subtle as a sledgehammer when it comes to phallic symbolism haha!!! The best bit was the dream sequence on the conchord when Hugh Grants red felt-tip pen stood to attention as the two stewardesses fought on the floor!!!

Anyone else go...

I'm a fan of the flick, Fulc.  And nudity. lol  But...

...hell with it, I'll just say it.  I kind of wish we had an age restriction here, and maybe a content warning to prevent minors from joining up.  No offense to the minors we do have here, but it makes it difficult for the adults to express themselves as freely as they'd like.  That's censorship, I don't like it, and I don't like that we mods have to do it.  But again, so long as there are kids on the boards... hmm

I think I sent you a PM regarding this but I can't remember.

Boobies are a part of slasher films, the more blood and the more bare boobs the better in certain circles so I'm amazed there's a zero tolerance policy on bare tits here when pretty much every slasher film shows them. In fact, it's almost a swizz if we don't get to see some bewbz in the latest slasher film.

But okay, your site, your rules, now how the fuck am I supposed to include a picture of Slumber Party Massacre without any nudity? Ay???

Again, I don't like having to do this, man.  I'm an adult; I want to be able to say what I want to say and how I want to say it, as well as be able to look at whatever images I want.  But what do we do?  Contact every minor members' parents and request a signed slip permitting them the freedom to view images of a sexual nature here?  Then comes the question, how sexual can the images be?  Breasts only?  Breasts and backside only?  Full frontal?   

No.  If they let their kids watch nudity at home, that's on them.  I don't want it on us.

No worries pal, if there's no bewbz allowed then there's no bewbz aloud!!! haha!!!
Here's a clean picture:
It's from a film a posted earlir but this time the only head is the fossil!!!

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh544/Fulcento/vlcsnap-2012-10-25-21h49m10s131_zps79f0f521.png

^^^ I removed my answer from the post above to give someone else a chance.  I figure it's the least I can do after I slapped down your boobage. lol

Why that would be none other than Ken Russel's Lair of the White Worm.  tongue

Why indeed it would alien25!!!

Try this one

PunBB bbcode test

How about End of the Line?

Taped.

LoudLon wrote:

Teeth, fingers...it's been so long since I've seen A Night to Dismember that I wouldn't have recognized that image, anyway.  And, obviously, I didn't. lol

What Lon you didn't even recognize that simlple picture?