Not me, and you can take that to the bank. big_smile

Re: HM HorrorFest 2012 Official Announcement

Such a beautiful list

Less than 24 hours!

Tonight I'll be setting up the convo on Skype.  It will be called-
"HM HorrorFest 2012"
or something like that.
It will be just text for tonight, unless you want to check out your voice capabilities.  I launch voice at like 11AM my time on Friday.

You may want to update Skype if you haven't in a while.  Since last year there have been some improvements, including updated emoticons (in HD!).  For me it was under the Skype menu --> Check for updates.

Anyone who wants to attend and hasn't registered a name on Skype, better do it soon and let me know before HFest starts, or you may have problems.  Just post your name here, or send me a contact request on Skype.  My Skype name is
azathoth1945

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-25 14:42:52)

I just need to get the movies I haven't got on DVD, on that note: I shall reorganize my movies now to make it look better.

Can you call it HM HorrorFest 2012 instead?  Y'know, just so people don't think it takes place two years ago from now. big_smile

^^
What you got a problem with time travel?  lol
Fixed.

Also, someone asked if you have to pay to use a mic on Skype.  The answer is no for us, since we stay below the 25 person cutoff limit.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-25 14:44:40)

I'll be in and out throughout the fest.. Work, Work, work.

Getting close...

The convo is set up.

Here is a quick link to it  (just paste it into your browser's address bar, it'll launch Skype and take you right to it.)

skype:?chat&blob=zEfarcP_GkCeBCCVpHg1w5XiiwB9CMtC3msJY5TnnkNrL5HAdcKXEkmWutUZPdpla4s1Z7WnzRL8nZXKhyJqxQkeBtqnKQ

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-26 07:35:58)

If I haven't auto-added you, when you log in send me an IM and I'll add you.  I have everyone who said they might drop in at some point, but there is still room for more (8, I think, though if it gets really busy I can drop off-line and add on-line people as needed.  I'm just that good, because I have a tail.).

Scav and I are already there. big_smile

Two movies down, thirty or so more to go.  Next up: Creepshow, starting in ten minutes. smile

I'm going to try to make it in around 9pm tonight. I have a manuscript to crit before then so I better get my ass in gear.

Your ass is a stick shift?

I don't know what to say to that.

My ass is magical. But that's a conversation best left for a different forum.

True, especially after the "All members please read" announcement. lol

My internet died out earlier, gosh darnit. I'll jump in for the new movie.

Yeah but you got a fantastic pizza. So, there's justice in the world. lol

We're only about forty five minutes into Creepshow.  No time like the present. smile

T'was a lot of fun last night, I'm gonna be around for the afternoon and most of tonights. Hope to chat to more of you there. It looks like an awesome night tonight I really don't want to miss any of it

Got some family stuff to do this morning but will probably be back around noon my time.  I've enjoyed H-fest so far and am looking forward to more.