Re: ?? ???? ??? ?????????? ?? ????????

^^
And he's still on my Skype convos.  I kick him off, and he uses my account to log back on.

Is this guy a GOD!!??? Concerning on how you people explained how he resisted your attacks so many times!

Well, I was just browsing our ban list after catching a spam account, and guess who's name was added earlier? 

A Lost Boy's.  Banned until 10/24/2012. 

From now on, if SD bans someone for mouthing off at him, be it for a day, a week, a month or forever -- I'm not going to feel bad for you.  In fact, I'm going to laugh at your expense, because it's not like I haven't freaking warned everybody here, repeatedly.

If someone brings him up on HFest, I might ban them (on Skype).  No messin' with my convos, even if I can't get rid of him.  Yep, just checked, he's still there.

I wonder Y does he only banned me for a day. (well at least I'm lucky) Proboably...

I've been warned. If something frigtening happens to me today, might think about it... It might be>>>.... The soul_doom....

are you stupid? I mean really

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Look man, you're an idiot and you're doing it on purpose now. I hope he bans you. Harsh, yes, but you're acting like a child who's been told not to do something so it's the first thing he does. Grow up.

Ah the people who never learn. Yeah it's not funny, it effects us all. So, please do us all a favor and cut the bullshit. Says your avatar.

^^^ He's been banned again already.  According to our ban list, for two days this time.  Honestly, I'm not upset at all.  Kid's been pushing it lately anyway so as far as I'm concerned our ghostly friend is doing us a favor.

ALB, LEARN YOUR LESSON ALREADY.  This is bordering on comical.

Heh comical. "Eddie! Have you ever had to eat a Tonka truck for dinner? EDDIE!"

I wish he would realise spamming is frowned upon here. I find it odd how he's bumping random spam threads, I just hope he follows the rules.

I agree Tri. He is basically a spammer, he was bringing back 6 year old spam threads earlier this week. It's like looking after a toddler.

Guy just needs to learn the forum rules is all. And take this under advisement. Not to poke the bear. And to let sleeping corpses lie.

the child annoys me
the monkey is spared its weekend game
it fears
it should
i will be watching

Hey Lon I swear my last post about him didn't seems to hurt his feelings for me. Now I think we bettr ignore him completely.

NOW you think?

Not two days ago?

Not four days ago?

NOW?

Better late than never, I guess.

Oh well, now you've said it I think we all better ignore him...I mean, we were ALL deliberately pissing him off before weren't we?

By "we were all", do you mean Lost Boy? lol

May I ask why this is stickied?

And yeah 8 month resurrection

Last edited by Azusa (2013-06-30 19:07:05)

May I ask why you decided to resurrect it?  The OP is nothing but trouble.  My advice: walk away from this thread and don't mention the OP's name here on the boards.  You'll thank me for it later.

Last edited by LoudLon (2013-06-30 19:23:31)

^^
Yeah, weird new post.

Tripod wrote:

By "we were all", do you mean Lost Boy? lol

I see the kid pop up at the bottom of the page sometimes but he never posts.

LoudLon wrote:

May I ask why you decided to resurrect it?  The OP is nothing but trouble.  My advice: walk away from this thread and don't mention the OP's name here on the boards.  You'll thank me for it later.

to know why it was stickied.

Oh shit, I thought we would be fine until Halloween.  Damn it.

It's stickied because he stickied it, and we can't get rid of it.  You want no part of this, he can ban me and the mods.

^^^
Which He Who Cannot Be Named did to you sadly. hmm