Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

OK, it was mostly Lon and I, with a little input by Goon and Garden.  So far I haven't seen much negative response to the HFest movie list, but I will be on tomorrow night just in case someone has a beef.

Lon and I did our thing, confusing the hell out of Garden with our nightly rap-off (Lon won this night), my penis ended up on Mars, and Lon was talking about the safety of his "manholes."  Throw in some theological debate, the best way to fight addictions, and I'm fairly sure there were some monkeys in there, and we had a completely useless, but crazy and funny night.  By the end, Goon and Garden had given up on us.

Ah, the stuff you folks miss (there was an entire discussion on whether twigs were proper toothbrushes, and if leaves would be an adequate replacement for TP).  If only I could get Demon on Skype, I believe I could implode the universe.

[edit- God, I love this site!]

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-06 00:28:18)

Lon and I are on again chatting about movies.

Are other people having problems on Skype?  I'm getting all kinds of weird problems going on.  I have time stamps all out of order, not getting messages, people not getting mine.  I have no idea.

Not that I'm aware of, but then I haven't been on since Saturday night.  I hope it's not you-know-who fouling things up again...

Crap, I didn't even think of that.

I tell you, dude, I've been a touch skittish since he popped back up again.  Feels like waiting for the other shoe to drop. lol

Halloween is coming up.  I have the monkeys sharpening the knives as we speak.

And just after I posted that  ^^, my cable modem/router crashed, so I had to reboot that and my laptop to get back online.  Not cool...

Speaking of Skype, I'll be on tonight randomly since there is nothing else going on.  Even the football game is blah.

Ugh, my back is killing me and the pain meds are kicking in, so I'm taking a nap for a bit.  I'll be back on later.

OKey Dokey peoples.  There has been a request made that an open, running Skype impromptu movie night be done this weekend.  Starting tonight, I guess.

All I know is that I made a new convo called-
HM Impromtu 10/12/2012

And I will be on there, who the hell knows?  Just log in, see who's there and see if you decide on a film.  lol

And crap, I've buried my own post already!  Bumpy!

Oh, and here is the link to the convo (just paste it in your browser url box)-

skype:?chat&blob=b2SvorXF63RzfLGJw6JUFgaUaBkNxVGGZWoGhqyCPyldayMAlfxBQbC2bYiLPaPVyoTjyQRtafvB64hSmxnT0d8N3hjJ

OK, I'll be on Skype tonight.  Whether I'm actually on the laptop, or awake, is a different story.

Just wanted to see if anyone had input on the "300" spreadsheet, or had any questions about HFest.  Or if you just want to BS a bit.  Vamps took her meds, so she'll be out like a light in about an hour.

New Skype thread-

HM 10/29/2012

All the regulars have been added.

Post this link into your browser-

skype:?chat&blob=Fb982fjl6PZJhklVNWPlOUeK_KtEtCagDx2uZYuSKnUKC69ko8hyHFmrsqSfwSgx9MrsJLd4oabg6kR9FuSrAq9dpU8uk7ucPGA_aQ

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-29 16:19:02)

I have no invite sad

^^
You're on.

I don't see it. Is it just me being thick?

^^
paste this into your browser.

skype:?chat&blob=Fb982fjl6PZJhklVNWPlOUeK_KtEtCagDx2uZYuSKnUKC69ko8hyHFmrsqSfwSgx9MrsJLd4oabg6kR9FuSrAq9dpU8uk7ucPGA_aQ

Anyone hanging out on Skype tonight?

I'll be there later, I'm currently doing some maintenance work on Ziggy.

Okey doke, still in yesterdays thread?

^^
Yep, I don't create a new convo every day!  lol

Didn't think so lol just checking seeing how daft I was with it yesterday!

^^
I think I may have figured that out.  I created it, but didn't post anything in it, so it may have been invisible to everyone until I posted something.  Maybe; it's Skype so who the heck knows?  lol

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-30 16:08:34)

I'll probably be on tonight while watching the football game, so feel free to stop by around 8 or 9-ish if ya just want to shoot the shiite.

skype:?chat&blob=mbFzjf4AsSIQcOUo_kl-_HhGF02Ux3JpdstxWHA_4E50UXQ3hKSl2i96_17cIPbsf5OjRMcnL3dU9hEK0KBFWHZW5UKXDXfyu2sejGlQk_jNvgdPGqBfhl5Z9FIP3vaKocW8OQR2oyrjyLWKE2kH4-c682Gdn-xD

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-02 14:06:46)