you all fail
you have one hour left
repair the grievance 
or there will be suffering

Re: Happy Halloween!

Ah, Lon...
Did you do something?

I had such a great time tonight!! I was a bit sad/disappointed this year when my 3 daughters all told me they weren't going  trick-r- treating with me this year. Yea I miss my girls being there, but times change.
(They're all growing up way too fast) 

Anyways, my 2 boys did go with me and we had a blast. I put on my Ghost Face and mask costume and trick-r-treated right along with them, and I must say "we made out like bandits."  I did get a few "aren't you too old for this looks" from a few folks, but I didn't let it bother me at all. I was even honest with a few of them and told them I was their dad, am close to 50yrs young, and if I was going to walk with them; I may as well get a few goodies outta the deal too. We started at 6 and wrapped it up at 9. I think my boys set a new record on how much candy they got, but most of all we had a lot of fun together. I'm sure they will never forget tonight. At least I hope not. I know I wont!

Hope you all had a great time too.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-10-31 23:15:51)

Azzie -- not as far as I know?  Unless you count me warning other folks away from the guy.  Maybe he thinks I'm costing him some victims?  I don't know.  hmm

Undie -- sounds like you had fun, man.  Wish there was trick-or-treating in my area, but, bupkis.

We always offer the parents treats, costume or not.

Awesome time Dog!  Sounds like you had fun.

Cool pics Az!

Hope everyone had a good Halloween.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2012-10-31 23:17:08)

i retire to my sleep
the gift of coins
fish  fruit
blood and obedience
has mollified me this year
next year i may not be so kind

Hope everyone had a fun and safe halloween!

Fulcento wrote:
Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:
Fulcento wrote:

In England Halloween is basically just an excuse for 15 year old groups of lads to go around smashing windows and vandalising shit.

And sex, don't forget sex.

(in Ireland anyway)

Heheh, yeah, that goes with the territory!!! Whoever smashes the most windows and cracks the most bottles over coppers heads gets the fanny!!!

So that's how it's decided these day, ey? lol

I really like how candies and chocolate are so damn inexpensive after Halloween. Got myself a whole bunch for almost nothing this morning. YUM!!!

i'm really upset the whole night yesterday i got a grand total of one freakin' group of kids all night i was so disappointed i mean i know that i don't live in a part of town with alot of kids but still WTF.

We got quite a few kids, but it started raining about 7 so that put them off. Unfortunately I didn't buy the sweets this year, and therefore they weren't vegetarian and I can't now eat the leftovers sad

One year I am definitely going to be in the US for Halloween. I really dig how excited you guys get over it.

Scary side note: In Manchester they caught a guy giving out bags of cocaine to trick or treaters, instead of bags of sweets. Say whaaaat now?! How crazy is that?

̉Am I the only person here who never had Halloween?

Yeah usually you have to pay out the ass for that. But really that's terrible.

I went downtown for dinner and drinks last night in costume and it was a blast. People in costumes all over and it was just fantastic.

You people are making me so jealous...    sad

For Halloween I dressed up as Captain America and stood outside waving to cars and trick or treaters with my home-made shield. My friend was gonna go as Hawkeye but he didn't have enough time to complete a costume, but nonetheless it was a fun night.

^^ lol So THAT's what you were doing as Cpt. America. But I just don't feel like it why do people dress up as non scary stuffs sometimes on Halloween?

It's about costumes not just scary. And fun.

Guess so....

All me and Vamps did was decorate the house and give out candy.  Spooky was the decorations, the fun was giving out candy to the munchkins.  Vampy told me one older kid, 12 or so, told her "cool setup" or something like that.  Bet ya didn't know that a 2 foot stuffed Stitch in front of a strobe light looks darn freaky.

This one-
http://i.tfcdn.com/img2/knC1y3MADcfBDsIgDADQxZNfQ-fBZfFLvJEGulGFldBuhL_Xd3u3t9ynL0f1eES_YeE8pmRWXwC9dzfkbD12NWnkDjJAVTIFLriTgslQqPnU9E-RiykkbBiMmkLmLGpsIcFjXvz8XFf3qfsP/fyVMtP8A

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-01 21:31:32)

^^ I have Stitch doll too! A crossover between pirates and Stitch.

Stitch is my boy.  We cruise Gamma Epsilon looking for the green ladies to dance with to some smooth R&B jazz.

Hey-yoo!
http://wwv.lamarihuana.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/flying-saucer-Roswell-New-Mexico-sexy-alien-girls-green-men-mars.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-01 22:19:54)

Yep we definitely enjoy it up here in America. You'll enjoy it miss HorrorQueen.
But NEVER as much as the Day Of The Dead in Mexico which is the freaking coolest Samhain in the universe. Once you live it, every other one sucks bad.
I'll go back you can be sure. I just have to cross the US from here.

And yeah you're probably alone or not if someone is from Asia in here Lost Boy dude.

Tripod, I wish your costume was better than the one Rogers wear in The Avengers. Didn't like that version at all. Prefer previous ones.

Azathoth, Stitch rules. Love this guy. And yeah with light in the dark must be pretty freaky.

I haven't forgotten about the cakes. I'll post them when I am done making dinner

What kind of cake? ~Drools uncontrollably at the thought of cake~