Re: Final Destinaton 5

^Nice to see that it is getting better marks than the previous 2, which isn't hard to imagine, but I am still going to wait and catch it on DVD.

alien25 wrote:

^Nice to see that it is getting better marks than the previous 2, which isn't hard to imagine, but I am still going to wait and catch it on DVD.

A lot reviews are saying that the 3D is used really well in this well and some are saying is best 3D horror movie ever!

it will not be as fun as seeing as 2D

BASSI wrote:
alien25 wrote:

A lot reviews are saying that the 3D is used really well in this well and some are saying is best 3D horror movie ever!

it will not be as fun as seeing as 2D

Perhaps, but I don't have enough interest in seeing it to justify the added expense to see it in the theater and to see it in 3D.  If it is a good enough movie, then it really shouldn't need the gimick of 3D.  I am definitely glad to hear that the reviews have been positive however.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5L24YuQ8Z-s/TdCWYgXbUtI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/qoCblFkyyOA/s1600/220px-Voynich_manuscript_excerpt.svg.png

I wonder why they never stop after … say 3 movies into a series!? how much more to tell can there be?

i very excited to watch this movie.....hope so it will better than the 4 one......

2 and 3 part of this movie was amazing....m really excited to watch this movie..

better than the other parts........excited to watch ths.....

After FD 5 Final destination 6 will most probably be released in late 2013 or early 2014.

soul_doom wrote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5L24YuQ8Z-s/TdCWYgXbUtI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/qoCblFkyyOA/s1600/220px-Voynich_manuscript_excerpt.svg.png

You probably don't even understand what does that means. lol

Anyway... For FD 5 I think that it is a little bit more disgusting, more gory and MUCH more disturbing than the first three films. The fourth I hate it so no talking about it.