Topic: meatbags

who dared call me last night
your bones will be toothpicks
my time is coming
i will dine on flesh
pain

Re: meatbags

Aw, hell no.  Hey donkey-head, we were just talking about you, we didn't call you!  Just go to Taco Bell, no one knows where that meat comes from, and it surely give you pain about 8 hours later.

it is a fool who tempts midnite
that fool is you
now gone for nine

SOULDOOM

I keep telling you guys not to poke the damn bear, but you just won't listen.  Now Azzie's banned again.

For christ's sake...

The will of the monkey is strong, the bananas are slippery, and the poo is smelly.

(Still can't get him off Skype though.  He even added himself as an admin on the current convo, under my account none-the-less.  sad )  I'm going to have to start a new one.

The last word you mean you ate meat with "pain" or "pain"?

Did you really just poke the bear ALB? Wasn't this thread dead for weeks?

Well atleast I didn't harm him.... or else....

That's kind of like mocking him. But resurrecting a thread doesn't really help either. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie man.

Wisdom is not for the young.

Sleep... I wish that there was one member stupid enough to moc him every single time but guess that doesn't happend.

Stop being dumb.  How many times has he banned you?

We like not having to deal with bullshit, see your avatar.

A Lost Boy wrote:

Sleep... I wish that there was one member stupid enough to moc him every single time but guess that doesn't happend.

We have him, take a look in the mirror.

You deserve a ban. Fair enough if you want to be childish and taunt people when it only affects you, you're just a kid and want to show off, but everytime you act like a moron it affects the rest of us here too, and we've had enough of it.

This is a great place, full of intelligent members and interesting discussion, and time after time you are bringing it down, trying to argue, bait and annoy, and prove your intelligence, which is a shame because that's one thing you'll never be able to do.

Leave. It. Alone. If you don't then you deserve whatever is coming to you

Alrighty then...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8u4fgPUxX1qjazn0.gif

Bloody bat bath for Lady Bathroy's batboy ball bouncer.
-The Chronicles of A HorrorQueen, Chapter 7.

I know that I'm a little bit ignorant and very... creating the feeling of hatred upon my friends I mean I got the feeling that they hate me. Just from these wrtings to so i'm very sorry for having being like.... acting like "i'm tha boss here." that kind of stuff. So please... "me".... stop please.

Dang yo, Panda!  You bringin' the heat, baby!

^^ Alright from now on I'll try not to post anything about "         ".

I'm expecting more quotes from my chronicles, Azzy. In by Tuesday or extra lines for you! big_smile

ALB - I don't normally lose my cool. I'm really pretty laidback, and I have no personal problem with you, but you've been warned so many times and won't take any notice of people who know best. Don't try and ruin these boards, they are home to many loveable creatures, and good friends. Just stop now, grow up a little, and maybe you can make some good friends too.

A Lost Boy wrote:

^^ Alright from now on I'll not post anything about "         ".

I made a slight edit to your post in this post.

Oh...

Last edited by A Lost Boy (2012-11-01 20:42:24)

HQ-
For all the work you've done on the Top 300, I'll try to come up with a new quote from the Chronicles of HQ each week (you'll probably have to remind me, lol ).

Created a google doc for them-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1opm … m3WQc/edit

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-01 20:49:21)

^^ Interesting... Thread for it?

Az, one of the reasons I love you is you always know just when to break out the bad-ass GDocs. You are, quite simply, the master of the docs. No arguments.

I will definitely remind you, and at the end of the year I shall roll them all up and deliver an awesome new years speech to everyone, the world shall hear the Chronicles of HQ!

Oooh, and I am going to try to finish the top 300 tonight

Last edited by HorrorQueen17 (2012-11-01 20:53:54)