Re: meatbags

^^ I'd love to read that.

You, m'lady, embody the awesome.

^^ I was there after her post. So I'm a lady? lol

Why thank you, kind monkey friend. I'm bowing to you. There's not too much left to do on the 300 now, and after it's complete I'm going to save my own copy, colour code it, remove and add some and sync it with my horror education list big_smile I'm horror/spreadsheet geeking out right about now

Woman... always more reliable and smarter than men? <<<

She's on a quest of horror discovery.  Good to see that you know you can download your own copy.

Once it's finished and reviewed, Lon is going to wet himself.  He's been chomping to add another 200 to the list.  I told him he had to wait until I gave him the OK to flip out. lol  We do some really weird things here.

Speaking about Lon.... where is she?

The weird shenanigans are what makes it home though. You wouldn't like us if we were boring yikes

I definitely think some need removing first lol. We should colour code so I know who has added what, then if it's someone like you, Lon, Mary or people who really know their shizzle, it can be given more weight when people are looking for something to watch. Rather than films being thrown in at random

And, hell yeah I know how to download my own copy. You should have seen my copy of the HFest schedule. Once HFest was over it looked like a unicorn had been sick all over it, it was that colourful!

^^
I don't know about removing things by committee.  This list was created by everyone putting their thoughts in on what they thought.  I could make up a post later to see what people think. One thing that might help would be to put in a 2nd genre column, so something like Monster Squad could have both Horror and Comedy.  Then people could do a 2 column sort.

Yeah that could work, I know what you mean about it being the product of the group. I'm just a weirdo I guess lol. It's looking good though, the list.

And when Lon adds 200 more, I'm willing help get them on there!

It's definitely something that can develop anyway, like with the 2 column sort, and I was just pondering if we could somehow import or add either tomb ratings or IMDB ratings, so it can be sorted by highest/lowest rated, but then that might be too much work.

^^
Tomb ratings would be useless.  If you check on the Tomb, or even the Top 100, they jump up and down all the time.  IMDB is more fixed, so that's not a bad idea.

I think I'll create a new sheet so Lon can blast his creative juices all over it before he freaks.  That did sound so good, did it?  lol  Anyway, he (and maybe DG, she was into dropping titles like a bomber, too) could start on his/their thing while we gussy up the original Top 300.

That sounds like an awesome idea to me! And no, it did not sound good. Definitely create him a new sheet if he's going to be doing that, dirty boy. We don't want it all over the 300! tongue

Just an idea about ratings, it might not work. I just like to have tons of categories and variables on everything lol.

I will be finished with the list in approximately 10 minutes big_smile

^^
I saw.  I was screwing around with the 'sheet.  Hope that didn't throw you off too much.

A Lost Boy wrote:

Speaking about Lon.... where is she?

Two words: black eye.

All I'm sayin'.

^^
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Didn't throw me off at all, I noticed you in there big_smile

Aaaaaanndd....Done! All done. It actually ends 5 entries early, something seems to have gone awry at the very start of the list before I got involved, and there were a couple of exact duplicates which account for the -5.

Have fun splurging your creative juices, Lonnie big_smile You beautiful woman, you wink

^^
Ooh, the burn, it sizzles!  lol

Lon is getting ready to Hulk up!

^^
HulkShark!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnEI9rv7frubEFjsozKLsTFnf22_9RQ2xz8VXp48Lf5yOxFPlKq3_WloQe

CrotchalHulkShark?

^^
Luckily, I didn't run into Rule 34.