Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I'm so f'n happy today.  Picked up my copy of the new Medal of Honor game, paid in full for Halo 4 and WWE 13!!  I'm all set!  Couldn't be happier!

^^ That is awesome, I am super happy Smashing Pumpkins were amazing last night they played for 3 hours! big_smile

so stoked it's Friday...

I've been really tired all day but just in an amazing mood!  Can't break that spirit

I'm a bit pissed that I got intruders in my cave earlier that I couldn't throw out [H3LL was my mom and her boyfriend so] because of that, I couldn't go see Silent Hill. Ahh well, I'll go tomorrow.
Starting the week-end with more Jack Daniels so I'll stop being pissed in a few. smile

It's 9am, Sunday morning and I'm hungover. sad

It's 4:20 am Sunday morning and I'm still drunk and drinking. lol

I like your style KXnPunk! lol

Well thank you Fulcento.

Woke up a few hours ago. Feeling way fine. Ready to start drinking again. Yeah, I admit, I'm a real drunkhead. lol
Have fun tonight or today for those in europe.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-10-28 20:37:28)

heart broken over the death of Suicide Silences lead singer Mitch Lucker you will be missed R.I.P

revengebiteme wrote:

heart broken over the death of Suicide Silences lead singer Mitch Lucker you will be missed R.I.P

what happened suicide silence is one of my favourite bands.

Only about 15 kids and 3 juggalos visited me last night on Halloween. My Haunted attraction job is over and it was such fun and a kewl experience. I start work at K-mart on Monday, thank god, I need a job for my sanity. My college test (2hoursoftyping) disappeared into the ether, So after a mind clearing walk with my Chi weenie puppy Thor, ok I carried him half the time....Nov 1 proved to be a beautiful day...I came home and RE Typed my paper, thank you universe my college teacher didnt give me grief about it. And made a wonderful German meal from scratch that made me miss my Grandma, (even though Grandpap was German, she was Polish). I ate some Halloween candy...Milk Duds and now I think I am in a human mood of SO SO. I probably need a good hug though:)

Feel kinda blah; haven't seen the sun in about 10 days.  Dreary, dank, and cold out here right now.

COME ON! Dispatch already Frankenhooker.

^^
I have no idea what this means, but I find it amusing.

azathoth wrote:

^^

I ordered Frankenhooker on Amazon on Tuesday but it still hasn't been dispatched.

daxter wrote:
revengebiteme wrote:

what happened suicide silence is one of my favourite bands.

he was in a motorcycle wreck last night and died of the injury's

Vasquez wrote:
azathoth wrote:

^^

I ordered Frankenhooker on Amazon on Tuesday but it still hasn't been dispatched.

OK, that makes sense.  I was coming up with some sightly more esoteric images in my head.  lol

azathoth wrote:
Vasquez wrote:
azathoth wrote:

^^

OK, that makes sense.  I was coming up with some sightly more esoteric images in my head.  lol

Lol. I have just realised what imagery u could come up with that sentence lol

^^^
He got probably the same one than me. Hahaha

Yeah, sad news Deaths always are. But that's how life works. RIP dude, we'll miss ya for sure.

Another no sleep night for me. As usual. I hate the light, the Vampire in me I suppose.I partied with a friend last night and it was great fun.

Pay day yesterday so I watched all I got and read the EXCELLENT magazine I got called The Night Stalkers True Encounters With Zombies, Werewolves, Ghouls and Vampires. It's what they call a bookazine and it's VERY cool. Oh got my 2 favorites too, Fangoria and Rue Morgue.

Out to do the grocery soon.
Yeah, feeling WAY fine this morning and the expresso coffee is good aas it always is.

Thanks Demon it's friday. Remember the rule. HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-02 06:22:41)

^^Hey Vengie...I feel your Pain Suicide Silence wasn't my Fav. Band...but Mitch Lucker was a nice guy in a sea of douchebag frontmen.  Too soon.

Fingers crossed, Frankenhooker comes Tmrow.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-11-02 19:51:45)

Vasquez wrote:

Fingers crossed, Frankenhooker comes Tmrow.

Usually the hookers are found on the street, they never come to houses. tongue

BORED.

LoudLon wrote:

BONERIZED.

Go hop on Skype.  There are some people there talking about proper usage of "Frankenhooker".  I'll probably nap for an hour or so, but I'll be back to deal out the schnizzle.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-02 20:17:48)