Topic: BodySnatcher gets 7 years in prison

Seriously some people just dont have a clue.
http://www.avixion.ca/news26.htm

Re: BodySnatcher gets 7 years in prison

Riiiiiight, back in the day you used to get one of those empty duty free wine bottles to do that, or buy them from those mad shops, kids nowadays...breaking and entering, decapitating, forcing their way into caskets, who said history was no fun?

it definitely gives you a real head shaker. I mean come on i smoked some ganja but I never thought of cutting the head of a corpse and making a friggin bong out of it lol.

Heh, I like that "unintentionally" removed the head from a corpse.. WTF? how do you unintentionally do that? What a world...

THAT is strange.  My old high school had some pot heads who were stoned on a regular basis and would probably do something like that.  Heck, one was so stoned he told the teacher that no one knew he had pot in his shoe.

Goon, it is possible to unintentionally remove a head from a corpse.  Maybe he is a soccer fan and was practicing kicks so that one day he would be at the World Cup, only thing was he hit the skull instead of the imagenary soccerball tongue

What if he got away with it? What would people say to him, "How long it take you to make that?" "Two minutes..." "Yeah, realistic." "Heeheeh, cut it out Beavis."

When the dead finally rise they'll be pissed.

That is the craziest thing that I have heard.  How could he unintentionally opened a coffin, then decapitated a corpse, then took it home and unintentionally made a bong.  What the hell was his defense, sleepwalking?  The judge and jury must have been real idiots.
That reminds me of a trial where a guy was being tried for burglary.  He stuck his arm through a window and removed something of value from the house.  His lawyer defended that the guy's arm comitted the crime and therefore the entire person should not be punished.  The judge stated, "In that case, I sentence the man's arm to five years of prison, he may accompany it if he wishes." 
Upon hearing this, the man had his lawyer help him remove his fake arm, set it on the table, and walked out of the courtroom.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2006-09-24 19:55:03)

thats some retarded shit right there. sounds like something i would do

Wow, thats some strange shit.  Who the hell would make a bong out of a corpses head?  I mean did the guy have like problems?  Sure as hell seems like it.  Kids these days can be pretty fucked up.

Well, the irony is he goes to jail for taking a head, but in there...

Ya in there... haha  I would think he wanted to mellow out his smoke by smoking it through rottin brain matter.