Topic: Silent Night Official Trailer #1 (2012)

Well it not scene from scene remake that for sure.

I know from trailer they making this story more of a  urban legend about Santa  that kills people in different towns every year

I Clad they left that Line at the end of trailer , I wonder who say it in this movie,  the rest of trailer dose not look that good at all.

I hope that girl screaming  is one that impaled by the  reindeer's horn, I hope they kept that in,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLw3GmH … r_embedded

Re: Silent Night Official Trailer #1 (2012)

Finally, for once a remake that actually looks promising straight out of the gate. I love the original Silent Night, Deadly Night. I don't want a shot for shot remake, I hope they take stuff from the original and make it awesome in it's own way. I really am looking forward to this now. Plus, the Santa looks way more badass than in the original I think. I have questions though, like:

Is the back story of the original going to be there? Or are they just doing away with that?

It seems like they are, and like you said Bassi, going for the urban legend type of character. I really liked that trailer. I now have faith.

Thanks Bassi - I can't tell if this is a hoax or not but thanks for puting it out there...

NOTE!: I not own on this torrent/video. I only maked it public.

EDITED BY LOUDLON

Not here, you don't.

ps -- you're banned. smile

^
0.02 Megabytes ay? Wow, sounds like rather a short film. neutral
And ps - fuck off.

Thanks for the information about this movie.

It's worth watching , there were some gory deaths scenes but that all the movie really had
it's was not Fun as the old one

I won a copy of this Blu Ray I think from a website giveaway on another site....I really wanna see it

Looks like an enjoyable time to watch this on these days.
Trailer is cool.

Damn Lon!  I didn't even get a crack at that guy!  sad  Sad monkey.

I agree, this looks promising.  Finally a remake that has some new stuff and a nice punch to it.  I have good feelings about this.