Topic: conventions

Wondering if anyone here has ever been to Texas frightmare weekend or a supernatural convention.  I was thinking about going to one or the other next year.  Supernatural seems a bit pricey and Texas frightmare seems a bit vague.  Just wondering if anybody has any personal info or experience that could help me make my decision. Thanks!

Re: conventions

Those, no idea.  I've only done stuff on the east coast.

I've always wanted to go to Texas Frightmare Weekend but I've never had anyone to go with me. I'll be attending for the first time this year. From my understanding it has your typical convention fare like merchandise booths, autograph signings, Q&A panels and movie screenings. It is one of the bigger conventions and it always seems to have some pretty big names there (last year had Ernest Borgnine, Lamberto Bava, Michael Biehn, Ruggero Deodato, Anthony Michael Hall and Michael Madsen to name a few).

I was excited to see some of the actors from the walking dead and Jeffrey Combs from reanimator will be there.  I was also thinking about Supernatural because if I go there I can take my niece along who is a huge fan.  If I go to frightmare I will just drag my sisters with me lol

Never been to either sadly or any other conventions for now.