Topic: Happy Veteran's Day

Today is that day where we remember and thank all of our military veterans.  Whether they served their time here in the states or overseas, we all owe them a huge debt of gratitude.  For all they have done, are doing and will be doing, Thank You.

Re: Happy Veteran's Day

Okay... happy?

I've known and know many who have served, including our own Lon the Loud.  I have nothing but respect for them.  Remember, they don't create the foreign policies, they signed up to protect our country. (Yes, many do it to pay for school, or because they think it is the best option for them, but in the end they know they could be putting their ass on the line.)

So thanks to all of them.

Absolutely, Azzy.  So many do sign up for the benefits but they serve proudly, blind of party affiliations and blind of minutia.  Their main goals are to protect and serve and I'm so proud to know so many and sadly, not all are with us anymore.

To all those who have proudly served in the military. I salute you, and God speed.

The war memorial in Elora, Ontario today:

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/DirtyGirlMovies/Elora.jpg

That's beautiful, DG.

My heart is with my fellow Veteran's past and present.
My son is going into the Navy in March:) Following in his Monsters and Momma's footsteps!!

^^
You served girl?  Thank you.  Monkey hug to your whole family.

Monkey hugs!!!!! Thank you Az and it was my pleasure. (11 years)

Bless you, Daph!