Re: Upcoming horror movie in 2007

No trailer exists that I have found anywhere.  I am sure the 8.3 rating comes from people who have seen it at Con's and screeningsw.

Yeah, I don't think a trailer has been released yet.

Avpii

i'm looking forward to pretty much everything excepy white noise 2 and wrong turn 2.

I have here a SYNOPSIS and a POSTER as will as the TRAILER of this upcoming horror film "SHROOMS"
A group of American teens comes Ireland to visit an Irish school friend who takes them on a camping   
trip in search of the local, fabled magic mushrooms. When the hallucinations start taking hold, the panicked friends are attacked by ghostly creatures; never able to determine if they are experiencing gruesome reality or startling delirium. When one teenager unknowingly eats the dangerous Death's Head mushroom, the group's nightmare takes a deeply sinister turn...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RDlVBGsSJQ
http://www.movieposteraddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/mpashrooms.jpg

Hey babycarlo.. I like your enthusiasm for the movie Shrooms.. but please do not post it anymore.. You have already posted the same synopsis, trailer, and poster about 5 times or more..

Well I am still awaiting such films (that better not let me down-Or Else!)
Skin Walkers, The Host, VIY, 30 Days of Night, Reincarnation, and Fido and Witches Night as a thin line and of course the much awaited Resident Evil- Extinction.

Goon wrote:

Hey babycarlo.. I like your enthusiasm for the movie Shrooms.. but please do not post it anymore.. You have already posted the same synopsis, trailer, and poster about 5 times or more..

:lol:Sure, the moon as a skull thing has been done before. But this is a very good implementation of that concept. It cleverly includes the movie’s premise, which involves a bunch of teenagers getting high on mushrooms. And it also conveys a scary but still humorous mood, which I imagine is what the movie is going for.

Before I saw this poster I didn’t even know this movie existed. Now I’m curious about it. So, it works for me.
RELEASE DATE: NOV. 9, 2007 AT ALL UK CINEMA:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RDlVBGsSJQ

I think this guy is pushing your buttons Goon

Shrooms gets its World Premiere at the Edinburgh Film Festval on 23rd August. I've got my tickets!
I live in Derry, N.Ireland and a notice appeared in our school recently saying they were looking for extras for an American film that was shooting here called Shrooms. Loads of people were really keen to go to the casting but the poster seemed quite suspicious, anyone interested was asked to turn up at City of Derry Airport today, April Fools Day, so naturally everyone in school thought this must be some kinda wind-up, we don't get many movies being filmed round here. Anyway i was just wondering if it really was a joke or if me and my friends just missed out on a chance to be in a film because we're overly paranoid, so if you have any info i'd be glad to hear it, thanx.

Watch it, man.  You're borderline spamming and starting to piss me off.

Sure, the moon as a skull thing has been done before. But this is a very good implementation of that concept. It cleverly includes the movie’s premise, which involves a bunch of teenagers getting high on mushrooms. And it also conveys a scary but still humorous mood, which I imagine is what the movie is going for.

Before I saw this poster I didn’t even know this movie existed. Now I’m curious about it. So, it works for me.:rolleyes:
http://www.movieposteraddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/mpashrooms.jpg

halloween remake
saw IV
30 days of night
wrong turn 2

That babycarlo is a real tool.... they go to almost every movie and mushroom forum on the internet and post exactly the same posts in every one of them.

DemonToSome wrote:

That babycarlo is a real tool.... they go to almost every movie and mushroom forum on the internet and post exactly the same posts in every one of them.

Where have you seen them post other stuff at?

every fuckin forum there is just about

The movies I saw on your list:

28 Weeks Later (Solid)
Creepshow 3 (god-awful)
Grindhouse (Terrific!)
Hannibal Rising (Guilty Pleasure)
Hostel: Part 2 (Unpleasant)
The Hills Have Eyes 2 (Cartoony)
Vacancy (Creepy)
The Reaping (Absurd)

just curious.... will there be a possibility for Resident Evil - Part 3...

and Final Destination - Part 4...

these are favourties from my list....

Last edited by vchan6 (2007-09-01 15:49:15)

I can't wait to see the next Saw entry. RE: Extinction looks ok. I'll give it a chance...

d war sucked the big one i just joined here to say that. i watched it the cgi was good sure but all movies are doing it so no big deal. it is a bunch of jumbled mess, the leader of the dragons is stupid and it goes from one deminsion to another, i guess it was a cave or something . looks like a straight to dvd movie. sucked sucked sucked i seen it in korea.