Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^
Heh heh, you don't know Vampy.  The folks from the Movie Nights and the last HFest know what I'm talking about.

In seriousness, though, I feel bad for you and the kids.  Not a healthy environment for you or them.  sad

I'd slap her in the face a few times.
Nah, who am I kidding. I absolutely hate violence of any kind aside from movies which aren't real. Well some are but I prefer Horror and Sci-Fi so... Hopefully she'll calm down.

Last night I realized that my entities breeding was doing pretty fine. The door of my fridge slammed wide open for no reason. The previous manifestation was the TV and my computer starting up by themselves.

All my life I've had strange [for others not me I'm used to this now can't count the number of times it happened to me] stuff like this happening. My friends the Demons and Ghosts seem to like being with me. And to tell you the truth, I REALLY enjoy it. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-08 11:51:12)

depressed

Awwww sorry for you revengebiteme. Watch any Jerry Lewis movie. Should put at least some sort of a smile on your face.

Personally, I'm psyched.

I got a spammer, I got a spammer!
Me happy now.  smile
In an hour I go to the dentist.  sad

Happy for you too.
Nuclear knife out???
Godd luck at the teeth fixer.

^^
I brought a whole bunch of monkeys on the latest spammer.  I like the monkey fighting bears and the monkeys sword dueling myself.

Yeah, sword fights are always cool. So I bet it'd be even better with monkeys.

Oh, c'mon man!  The dentist's office called me on Friday saying I had an 8:30 appointment today.  I get there, the lady says, "We don't have you scheduled."  She looks me up, and it turns out it's for DECEMBER 12th!

(my head)  sad ---->  | (wall)
lather, rinse, repeat.

[Edit] - Is the month of November just pissed at me for having October and December movie nights, and is just trying to punish me?

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-12 08:51:08)

Argh freaking damn administration. Removal of every teeth on the one that did the mistake is the habitual procedure used in those cases.

Baeting your head against the wall is the best thing ever. Now if it wouldn't make a hole it'd be better. lol

I vote for Punishment. Punishment for president. Hahaha

I'm doing pretty well today.  Call of Duty Black Ops 2 midnight release tonight should be awesome.  Other than that, bored, lol.

confused.

I am happy as hell I finally got my surgery date set for next week.I wouldn't have minded a little more notice,but at this point I don't care at all.

^^
I hope it goes well.

underside topwise and belly up below the depths

Oh man I AM SOoooo HAPPPPYYYYYYYYyyy!!! Wee!!!
The worst thing that happened to me in my life is when my XBox 1 died a few years back. Man I loved this thing especially because it was modified with Linux. Plugged on my network, could do everything like watching the movies and watch the images on my computer. AND play Nintendo, Super Nin, H3LL even Commodore 64 [for you, youngsters, it is one of the first computers ever].

I GOT ONE EXACTLY like that half an hour ago, modified the same way. Oh man I so psyched. Mario Bros and Zelda HERE I COME!!!

smile smile smile smile smile smile

Screw XBox 360.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-16 08:36:40)

worried about a friend and pretty pissed off because for the first time ever tonight i have missed an episode of "The Walking Dead" because my fricking Sky Digibox gave up the ghost! of all the fucking nights to pack up! god dammit!  mad

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-11-16 18:20:17)

Pounding headache since this morning.  Tweaked my ankle.  Exhausted from renovations.  And now I'm dizzy from the propane heat tank we installed to do us until we get the electric work in the house finished.

I can't wait for this to be finished.

@Wolfy- they should do reruns, at some point.

@His Loudness- hang in there buddy, it can't last forever.

I'm pissed that Vamp's co-workers, bosses, whatever, gave her shit today.  Yes, she calls out when she has a diabetic thing or a migraine.  But not I have the sniffles today.  Rage monkey is boiling.

Don't make monkey rage.  You will not like rage monkey.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-16 18:33:23)

I'm exhausted! My sister had her babies last night. Noah was 5 lbs 15 ounces and Logan, born 14 minutes later, was 6 lbs 4 ounces. Both are healthy. So that's the good news. The bad news is that my youngest daughter was almost suspended from school recently for hitting her teacher. We've had several meetings since then. We're hoping to get her an aide who works exclusively with her. That should alleviate some of the aggressive behavior. We also had her evaluated for language. Her communication is on the level of a 2.5 year old and she'll turn 5 on Monday so she's significantly delayed. The school has come to the conclusion that a lot of her behavior is due to frustration from her inability to communicate properly. I can agree with that. It's been a tough week and I'm emotionally spent.

I feel good cause I just donated money for Children In Need. Hell if it means I have to take money outa my christmas money its worth it. Some kid needs it more than I need it to spend on a Horror DVD.

azathoth wrote:

@Wolfy- they should do reruns, at some point.

@His Loudness- hang in there buddy, it can't last forever.

I'm pissed that Vamp's co-workers, bosses, whatever, gave her shit today.  Yes, she calls out when she has a diabetic thing or a migraine.  But not I have the sniffles today.  Rage monkey is boiling.

Don't make monkey rage.  You will not like rage monkey.

managed to watch it on you tube Brian so have caught up! smile

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

I'm exhausted! My sister had her babies last night. Noah was 5 lbs 15 ounces and Logan, born 14 minutes later, was 6 lbs 4 ounces. Both are healthy. So that's the good news. The bad news is that my youngest daughter was almost suspended from school recently for hitting her teacher. We've had several meetings since then. We're hoping to get her an aide who works exclusively with her. That should alleviate some of the aggressive behavior. We also had her evaluated for language. Her communication is on the level of a 2.5 year old and she'll turn 5 on Monday so she's significantly delayed. The school has come to the conclusion that a lot of her behavior is due to frustration from her inability to communicate properly. I can agree with that. It's been a tough week and I'm emotionally spent.

congratulations Aunty! smile. sorry you've had a rough week and i hope you can sort things with your daughter.

Vasquez wrote:

Grrrr. My Frankenhooker DVD aint come yet!

Funny movie.

I'm pissed. Was last episode of the season of
Thanks, GRIMM, it's friday.

One of the best shows on TV now.

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/218002438183400544_uYrMuKB1_c.jpg

@Mrs Gorefiend YAY!!! Happy aunting. Why does that sounds so weird??? lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-16 22:31:02)