Re: Weirdest Horror Movie

Cooper wrote:

Society
I doubt Clockwork Orange would qualify as horror...?

It's a satire drama, I wouldn't put it in horror either. It does contain frightening themes. I sometimes find it in the sci fi section and the thriller section.

^^ But it's scary big_smile

What about Sheitan? Very bizarre wtf French horror movie. You get to see Vincent Cassel makeout with himself in drag - what more can you ask for in life??!
PunBB bbcode test

James Whale's THE OLD DARK HOUSE (1932)

Horror? Scary? Hmmm...

But definitely weird.

Plus one for Sheitan...Vincent Cassel is awesome.

For Vincent fans, check out this Thread that went no where:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=29101

Sheitan was an odd one.

I'd add Chillerama.  Great movie.

Xtro is an immediate contender for the weirdest movie ever, Horror or otherwise.

So I watched a pretty bizarre movie this past weekend called The Devil's Plaything.  And the worst part is that it was recommended to me by my local video store.  I think I need to have a serious talk with him about what I consider a "good" movie!...lol

Has anyone mentioned Hausu (aka House, 1977) yet?  Talk about a head-scratcher.  Very odd, very bizarre, but quite entertaining.  We watched it for H-Fest.  I'd only seen it once before, back in the early 90s or so, but it's so off-the-wall and insane that it was like watching it for the first time all over again.  It's trippy as hell even by today's standards; I can't image what audiences must have thought of it 35 years ago!

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!, probably...