Topic: Missed you guys so much!

Hello all. I can't imagine many of you have really noticed my absence, maybe none of you but I think I'm back now smile Missed you lot so thought I'd profess as much.

I've been so madly busy with real life stuff lately. Between college and family life I'm exhausted so haven't found time to pop by and say hello and join in the usual horror chatter. I missed horror-fest too! sad Other half decided to take Friday to Monday off in a rare moment of wanting to spend more than 5 minutes with us wink The past few weeks have been horror filled though, I assure you big_smile

I had written something longer but typically, the bot ate my post!

Glad to be back!

UV!

Last edited by UltraViolence (2012-11-13 17:21:35)

Re: Missed you guys so much!

Hey girl!  We we're wondering why you didn't show for HFest.  Made for a sad monkey.  sad

Glad you're back.
Also, a hint- if you type something really long in a post, copy it to your clipboard (Ctrl-C) just in case it doesn't post correctly.  Then you can just go back and edit and paste the saved version.

Hey UV, good to see you're back! Missed your presence here, but nonetheless it's good to see you back. big_smile

What up UV?  Glad you are back in the fold. smile

Welcome back to our gloriously manic family Ultra.

Heck yeah!  Welcome back!!!

Hey ya, Crispy!  Good to see you back. smile

UltraViolence wrote:

Ah, yes.  That thing's eaten more posts than termites.  Good to see you back, UV.  smile

Ah those damn bots. It's a love/hate relation. You like cause they're cool but you hate cause they're not humans, no soul.

Saw your UV! posts which I like. So welcome back to H3LL. smile

<<<---••• Watch out I'm a

Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-14 05:15:28)

We haven't met but I'm looking forward to reading your posts.  Welcome Back!

^^
You'll probably like her- she holds her own against me and Lon on Skype convos.  Plus, she has fish.  Many, many fish.

UltraViolence wrote:

Hello all. I can't imagine many of you have really noticed my absence, maybe none of you but I think I'm back now smile Missed you lot so thought I'd profess as much.

I've been so madly busy with real life stuff lately. Between college and family life I'm exhausted so haven't found time to pop by and say hello and join in the usual horror chatter. I missed horror-fest too! sad Other half decided to take Friday to Monday off in a rare moment of wanting to spend more than 5 minutes with us wink The past few weeks have been horror filled though, I assure you big_smile

Glad to be back!

UV!

SMOOOOOCH Welcome back!!!!

" There's no place like home," UV. Welcome back!

Hey glad to see you back! You are not the only one who has had real life get in the way.. Can't wait to get into some debates with you.

whheee!  monkey fighting!  I'll bring the b alloons!  And ice gtea. Horray for tea!

thedeadshallrule wrote:
UltraViolence wrote:

Glad to be back!

UV!

SMOOOOOCH Welcome back!!!!

welcome back Ultra smile and deady where's my smoochie woochie? xx

And I disappear again big_smile Glad to see someone missed me! So much work so little time.

I usually do write it in notepad first for reviews and stuff, first post back and a zombie bot eats it. Nice to see things haven't changed much eh!

Mostly I've been in college, who knew it would take over my entire life. When I'm not cooking there, I'm practicing at home. It's great fun, love it and all, but I would like SOME free time. I've got my first set of practical exams in January too, yay....

Love the fish comment. Remind me to tell you about the new tank saga later, right now, I'm in too good a mood to go into it! Now to the general horror forum I go *Waves*

Ohhh so you like cooking too??? That's great.
Worked as a chef into a place where they had 80 persons meals every day. Was LOTSA FUN!!! Cooking rules. smile

She's going to culinary school, so I'd say she has a slight interest in cooking.  She also got a sweet set of new knives, on the cheap.

Well that's ÜBER cool.

^^
Do you have a Skype account?  If not, you should so you can hang with all the cool kids.  (Not to mention about 1/2 of the jokes on HM originate with our convos.)

^^^
Running an ancient G4 800 AGP.
Ain't working like a lot of stuff anyways.
Someday soon probably I'll grab a PC for a few peanuts, Saw a P4 for 70$ the other day. Just that 70$ is 5 movies less so it's hard to decide. And I still can surf and play and draw and make music and lotsa stuff on my dear Sawtooth so...

Ziggy the laptop can still run Skype, a movie, and the audio recording programs, so I'm using it until it blows up in my crotch.  (Ya know, laptop? Ha ha.  I suck as a comedian.)

HAHAHAHAHA lol

What the monkey said!

Yeah I love cooking. Believe it or not before I had my daughter I was pretty much a cant cook wont cook kinda person but then when she started eating proper food I knew I needed to be able to make more than just sausages and fish fingers so I started cooking real food and 3 years later I'm studying it. The college has it's own restaurant so I have to prepare real food for real people, pressure but fun none the less, and we have an excellent crew of people on the course!