Re: DRUNK thread

I think Mich Mitchel was great for that band...

ya he was shit if another ponder hit hendrixs skins it would for fure be another interdimensional band!

ha come on wheres my buddy fred? is he still alive and well?

Yesterday night was the birthday of my so fucking LOVELY 2 years old niece Miss Meredith Baby and the total of alcool I drank is 5 beer bottles, one of blood red wine and one of damn fucking good as mad irish scotch. I was starting to be happily wasted. lol
Man, i just love her so much it's nuts. My niece that is. Not the alcool. But to say the truth, I love alcool very much too. Hahaha

On top of everything else, you drank an entire bottle of scotch and started to get wasted?  Whoa.

Hear ya about the kid- I got a 4 year old niece and a 6 year old nephew.  I'm "Uncy Bryan."  big_smile  Their favorite pastime is to jump on me.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-14 14:18:04)

Hahaha yeah, 10 ouncer. tongue
Man, yeah, kids totally rock. Sooooooo much fun.
She does that to me too, when she does, I tickle her so she stops. Best trick I found, works everytime. lol

I LOOOVE WINE!!!
Bought 2 bottles.
So got the favorite kind of mine with Merlot.
A romanian Black Pinot called Chevalier De Dyonis.
Funny as Dionysos is the god of wine.
12.9% with a taaaaaasssssste oh so wonderfully marvellously delicious.

Also grabbed a blood red one from beautiful Spain, a Crianza called Monasterio de las vinas. Tasty but never as much as the black romanian.

Great night ensued.

http://evilkxnpunkdemon.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/pinit1.jpg?w=549&h=737

smile

That's quite the wine collection you have there.

kXnPunk wrote:

I LOOOVE WINE!!!
Bought 2 bottles.
So got the favorite kind of mine with Merlot.
A romanian Black Pinot called Chevalier De Dyonis.
Funny as Dionysos is the god of wine.
12.9% with a taaaaaasssssste oh so wonderfully marvellously delicious.

Also grabbed a blood red one from beautiful Spain, a Crianza called Monasterio de las vinas. Tasty but never as much as the black romanian.

Great night ensued.

http://evilkxnpunkdemon.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/pinit1.jpg?w=549&h=737

smile

wine:) 9 vines Moscato is perfect not overly sweet, Hve you tried Vampire wine? Cabernet Sauvignon is a nice red

Coppola Wines are good too (and under $10 for certain kinds)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

wine:) 9 vines Moscato is perfect not overly sweet, Have you tried Vampire wine? Cabernet Sauvignon is a nice red

Moscato is cool.
Well OF COURSE I tasted Vampire. He's part of my covent. lol
I have a 10 years old Cabernet in my closet.

And yeah Mr. Black, they are nice unexpensive ones.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-10-18 19:47:04)

Passed the 500 posts bar.
So gotta drink the best of them all.
SIR Jack, my best friend ever.
Anybody care to join me and this nice cutie???

http://evilkxnpunkdemon.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jackdanielsbabe.jpg?w=549&h=417

CHEERS MATEYS!!!

^^
Her facial expression makes her look constipated.  Or that crotch belt is way too tight.

Mwahahaha
Lemme tell ya after a 26 ouncer of Jack dude, your post is freaking mad funny. And the more I look at her, the more I laugh. lol

Geee, time to hit the bag and sleep to get sober. Spent the whole night checking hot stuff about the new Hitchcock movie with ohhhhhhhh so cuuuuuute Scarlett and crazy mad Hopkins and let's not forget Helen Mirren. So L8r peeps.

Too damn wasted. Burpsing.

HI!~  I'm not drunk, but I did takean oxycodone pill, and I'm feeling a bit loopy.  big_smile  I keep walking into walls cause my balnce is off, and I had a nice discussion woth Bobo abour knivewa. 1 pill in 9 days isnt bad, riht?  I'm soo goffy in the head.dverybody have a gdeat night!  I tinik I will pee and then fall asleep.  big_smile

azathoth wrote:

HI!~  I'm not drunk, but I did takean oxycodone pill, and I'm feeling a bit loopy.  big_smile  I keep walking into walls cause my balnce is off, and I had a nice discussion woth Bobo abour knivewa. 1 pill in 9 days isnt bad, riht?  I'm soo goffy in the head.dverybody have a gdeat night!  I tinik I will pee and then fall asleep.  big_smile

hope you feel better soon Az!

azathoth wrote:

I can understand how you are feeling a bit. Except the Olazapine I'm taking is probably much, way much more than this. Especially when I drink alcohol with it which I ALWAYS do. lol
They gave me that to shut the H3ll up the voices in my head I had. Had a dude, a girl and a little girl talking 2-3 times/week all day long.
Funny at first but freaking annoying after a while. They were just like having a DVD commentary. So imagine going everywhere with them wasn't exactly cool. Glad they shut up. Also glad of the effect these do when mixed with my best buddy Jack... Out of this world totally. lol

wolfman1959, I looove your Jassica avatar, love this babe.

^^
Good deal getting rid of the voices; I'll be sending some monkeys over to follow you around to talk to.  big_smile

Any narcotic trips me out.  After my lung surgery, I was on morphine for a few days.  The pictures on the walls did this weird scrolling thing, and when Vampy brought Bobo one time, I swear I was watching him walking towards her.  After that I told them no more morphine!  I'm screwy enough as is already, lol !

Yeah narcs act weird.
We should send 'em some monkeys too. lol

We'll send them the glow-in-the-dark moneys with glowing eyes.  Like one of these guys-

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/meh.ro10297.jpg

Should work seeing how creepy he is. \µ/—>:)

yum for JD shes sweet ass drunk chick I need to meat!

Don't we all??? lol

yeah......
and on another note...

I'm wonderin where my buddy Fred Garvin is hangin his goodies these days

I know I anint been around tons lately but is Fred still alive???

I met Farner got his graf
I saw zappa 1980
I dig hawkwind sor the acid
I feel skinny puppy just to be alive as a human