Re: How long do you bleed daily, like serious.

I used to get nosebleeds all the time, sometimes very bad ones. Man I hated it, id get so anxious id start shaking, its a horrible feeling with all the blood going down ur throat. I dont get them that much now, if at all, fortunately.

kXnPunk wrote:

Hahahaha azathoth. Yeah exactly.

A Lost Boys are you ready for a history of Punk in the 80s???
Here it goes. Skins hated Punks. Been like that for ages and still is.
Skinheads wear high Doc Martens boot, 16 holes and up. I had small ones, 12 holes. They saw them and decided to pierce me AND steal my boots because they thought a Punker with red dreadlocks wasn't allowed to wear 'em. And I guess that drunk as I was I must have said F**k you I don't care if they're Skins boots only, I like them and they're very comfy.
So result is 23 suture points on my back.
There you go.

Damn, do you think you were lucky or what???

Most of the time in the kitchen if I'm not burning something I'm slicing a finger. I did 2 in one bloody day couple of weeks ago. I should take out some shares in blue plasters (band aids to you across the pond!)

@ thedeadshallrule

2 cm away from the kidney. I'm a lucky one.

VERY lucky... I thank my Demon everyday for this. He's my Dark guardian Evil. Well not lucky to have been stabbed but lucky to have just that scar.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-17 09:04:54)

kXnPunk wrote:

Hahahaha azathoth. Yeah exactly.

A Lost Boys are you ready for a history of Punk in the 80s???
Here it goes. Skins hated Punks. Been like that for ages and still is.
Skinheads wear high Doc Martens boot, 16 holes and up. I had small ones, 12 holes. They saw them and decided to pierce me AND steal my boots because they thought a Punker with red dreadlocks wasn't allowed to wear 'em. And I guess that drunk as I was I must have said F**k you I don't care if they're Skins boots only, I like them and they're very comfy.
So result is 23 suture points on my back.
There you go.

Poor guy....

Bah not really, I love scars. Got millions of them on my body. I'm even thinking about checking with Guiness for the record of the most scars on a human body. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-17 10:04:33)

Aww, all the poor ikkle males of the species! Try bleeding for a week a month, giving birth, and carrying on regardless! We don't whinge tongue lol only joking, I know some of you guys have had crazy injuries/blood loss events. How are you now, Az?

But we are much, much tougher than you. Just sayin' big_smile

I mean I think I've been going strong for about a year and half every day. Most recently being today. It's not fun and can last for quite a bit. Also, on days of doctor's visits where I have to get treatments I tend to bleed a lot (tomorrow being one of those days with possibly having another smaller surgery). So, yeah, lotta blood this year and some change. Good times, good times. The world turns and whatnot.

I don't.

My victims, on the other hand...

@HQ- getting much better. Should be closed up by the weekend, according to Vampy.