Topic: A killer snake film

I I just want to search and see this movie once again but don't know it's name. I only remeber that htere was one scene which a black snake gets into a white party room and ate a woman in a long red dress (probably there is more victims)

Re: A killer snake film

It sounds like one of the Anaconda ripoffs that show on SyFy.  Usually made my Asylum or Regent.  Don't recall that secene off the top of my head.  Might want to look up things like, "Giant Python," "Giant Boa," "Python vs. Boa," that kind of thing.

^^ Not a vs thing i suppose. Aslo I watched it on Star MOvies.

I kinda remember a snake attacking at a fancy party with a nice white decor, bit I can't think of the name.  I think it was set in South America?  Or maybe Africa?

^^ Don't matter where it was filmed but it was in ave ry something thingy room. big_smile

aND THER SNAKE WAS BLACK HUGE!

^^
Just trying to pin down a location to narrow down my mental search.  If it was in the Arctic, for example, that makes it a bit easier to figure out.

^^ hAHA ONE SECOND!!!!

And it was in a party room which is not in the arctic because peopl weren't wearing warm clothes and maybe it's in america (u.s.)

Snakes on a Plane? That's all I got at the top of my head..

^^ Nope... not the "Mutha effin' snakes on this this mutha effin' raptors!" thing.