Re: Missed you guys so much!

Well that's very cool. One of my numerous ex girls was doing a pastry course and she had a nice team in her course too. AND I was testing her stuff which was very nice. Yummy, yummy. lol
Enjoy the rest of the course UV!!!

I hate the pastry kitchen lol. I love the proper food. I think I've gotta go in pastry this week because I've skirted around it for months!

Welcome back Violence, don't think we've met but nice to! smile

I remember your name popping up a few times smile so hey! Thanks smile

So you say you're in college (in the opening post)? What you studying?

UltraViolence wrote:

I hate the pastry kitchen lol. I love the proper food. I think I've gotta go in pastry this week because I've skirted around it for months!

Hahaha well ok then. Wish you good luck, looks like you're gonna need it. lol

hey Ultra life is funny we live it, just dont put a gun in yur head ok and ha dont miss me that much man and everything is cool!!! lol

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

So you say you're in college (in the opening post)? What you studying?

Catering smile It's fun, hard work and time consuming but I'm getting to be a pretty good chef big_smile

^ Oh sounds cool! smile Good luck with that!

Heh...she said "consuming"...about studying a subject concerning food...

Hey UV big_smile Missed you at HFest sad We will have to do an informal one sometime soon, hugs! xxx

LoudLon wrote:

Heh...she said "consuming"...about studying a subject concerning food...

Hehe it was unintentional!

Thanks HQ! Glad to be back. Gutted I missed Hfest the line up looked awesome but hey ho I'm sure something informal will come up that I can get in on!

HFest was really brilliant, had such a blast. I'm up for film watching with people anytime so just let me know.

Your course sounds like fun.  If you need anyone to sample it, you know where I am tongue I'm crap at cooking lol