Re: Totally random

Hey Az! i'm gonna really piss you off now ! smile   there is a good chance i'm gonna get to meet the lovely Claudia Christian next Saturday!!!! yowza!!! tongue:P

^^
Dude, get a pic and post it and I'll be all happy!  Youc can even crop out your fuzziness from it, tongue .

Hope you get to meet her.  smile  I will never ge been angry at another person's chance to meet  a favorite actor- tress of theirs.  Besides, you you deserve it buddy!

azathoth wrote:

^^
Dude, get a pic and post it and I'll be all happy!  Youc can even crop out your fuzziness from it, tongue .

Hope you get to meet her.  smile  I will never ge been angry at another person's chance to meet  a favorite actor- tress of theirs.  Besides, you you deserve it buddy!

thanks Pal! smile  hope to be going to a memrobilia convention at the N.E.C in Birmingham next Saturday. loads of people there, so i'll have to watch the money but hope to see and stand shoulder to shoulder with Claudia, also ken Foree, Michael Biehn, Britt Eklund, David Hedison,Valerie Leon, Caroline Munro and quite a few other former Hammer Film People and also The Hoff is going to be there, but boy is he expensive!  i'm getting quite excited! smile

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-11-17 08:08:41)

^^
Dude- you go rock their worlds!  Me = jealous, ha!

Heres a random question - If u were forced to turn to cannibalism to survive what part of the body would u eat?

SATANIC TOAST!!!

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32038 … re-3203824

http://www.filmdates.co.uk/films/3143-the-grudge-4/

Eddie Murphy directing the Grudge 4 WTF!

@ azathoth, interesting read really.

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/154177987214864510_kPG4luwZ_c.jpg

That's what Firefox 2 does on my old ass 1999 computer.
Ah well, whatever. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-17 08:57:49)

Vasquez wrote:

Heres a random question - If u were forced to turn to cannibalism to survive what part of the body would u eat?

The leg would be easier to cook on a spit and munch on. But if time were of essence and my survival depended on it, the raw liver *slurp...looks at everyone backing away....what?
I just wrote a paper for college on endocannibalism of The Yanomami, they have these funeral rites that end in eating the ashes of the dead in a plantain soup. Its very interesting and kinda kewl.

@ Vasquez For the cannibal thing, I'd eat my dick.

And WTF indeed for Murphy. Can't believe it. Can't stand this guy. I hate him with a passion. Just hope that what he does with Grudge 4 won't be as annoying as him. Sigh.

@ thedeadshallrule, liver is probably the thing I'd eat after the middle of my legs, very tasty. I'd keep the heart for the end though, I want to stay alive to really taste all that. Hahaha

This gives me an idea for a Evil Dead film.

Evil Dead 4: Toasted By Dawn

Ash founds a satanic necronomiconic toaster at S-Mart and is transported to a another store filled with toasters possessed by Candarian demon's.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-11-17 09:35:44)

I can picture the Grudge 4 with an all-black cast and it being set in the hood.

Paranormal Activity V: The Toaster Events?

I picked up the film Martyrs today for cheap, I heard it was great so I'm looking forward to watching it tonight. Anybody like it?

^
I really loved Martyrs. Its somewhat similar to Hostel but only with a MUCH more mature and higher level of both intelligence and depth. Great performances by its cast, some amazing sequences and genuinely frightening scenes.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-11-17 15:32:32)

I did like Martyrs very much. The psychological aspect was great. And beautiful cinematography too.
Enjoy it!!!

I liked the first half, but didn't care for the complete shift in tone and theme and the implausibility of the second half.  It wants to be a message movie, but fails in getting its message across.  IMO, natch'.

just my opinion but i didn't like it much. a 4 out of 10 for me.

Hmm...mixed views, still a bit excited to see it though.

Thanks everyone! smile

I been laid off for the season already been 2 weeks gone... shit I got like six months of gov pay checks that will help me tp survive during the fuckin winter... ha I aint complaning I love it I work during the summer just for this time now tongue

I gotta get here more often so I can pester wolfy more LOL

DemonToSome wrote:

I been laid off for the season already been 2 weeks gone... shit I got like six months of gov pay checks that will help me tp survive during the fuckin winter... ha I aint complaning I love it I work during the summer just for this time now tongue

you don't pester me Demon you're a pussycat smile

wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

you don't pester me Demon you're a pussycat smile

ha there you are wolfy ....I was wonderin how long it would take, man you're fast buddy!
I'm a pussy cat in demon skin...

BITE mE BITCH

I am gonna bite ya Demon!!!!

oh please I wanna be bit!