Topic: Telltale Games THE WALKING DEAD

I just finished ep4 yesterday and can not wait for ep5 to be posted. Amazing game, love the characters, the graphics, the choices. Amazing:)

Re: Telltale Games THE WALKING DEAD

I'm waiting for Ep' 5, but I fee like my last choice in Ep' 4 (you probably know what one I am talking about thedeadshallrule) was bad, but I hadn't much time so I panicked. I love this series though, I am so invested in the characters.

^^You probably picked the same thing I did. Mine wasn't a panic thing, but more of a "It's what I would honestly do" choice. Next play through, I'll definitely choose differently.

Ep 5 can't come soon enough. SHOULD be within the next 4 weeks, since the retail disk comes on Dec 4th (which I've already pre-ordered)

COME ON ep5

hi dead love ya

Nov 21st. YAY!

DemonToSome wrote:

hi dead love ya

love ya back Demon!!

Nov 21st!!! YESSSSSSSS

Telltale Games released this picture of Ep' 5 for us:

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550914_10151145715793597_1935862630_n.jpg

I can't wait for the episode this week, should be amazing!

omg!!! Big Smile

I just finished finished Episode 5, I'll give my thoughts on it here (this part contains no spoilers):

So I got done with Episode 5, the last part of The Walking Dead and this part is just as good if not better than the previous parts. It lives up to the hype and boy, does it delivers. I mean, it's just so god damn amazing. By far is this the best game I have played all year and I have played a lot of games.

You know what? I'm not ashamed to admit it, at the end of the game I cried. Damn straight I did, it was that emotional for me. Telltale outdid themselves with this game - if a game manages to get me emotional attached to the characters then hey, you're onto something but Telltale does even more. The final scene I cried, I just couldn't hold it in anymore. A whole range of emotions coming up, it's just so god damn brilliant. I can't explain how great it is.

When others post up their thoughts we can discuss in-depth.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10

Right there with ya Scavenger.

Before this, the best story in any game for me was RDR. This story was pure emotion and tension. Ep 5 had me tearing up as well. So perfectly crafted, hit all the right beats. They set the bar ridiculously high for themselves for the next "season", that's for sure.

9.5/10 - Only negatives are the lag issues that plague the game.

This game had me tearing up like a little bitch! No doubt about it this game has been one of my favorites to come out in a few years. I can't wait to see what they do with season two but hopefully the game continues with clementine.

Last edited by JoeyBananas (2013-01-20 13:39:14)

One of the greatest games ever. Even though there was hardly any GAMEPLAY in it, doesn't matter. Fantastic, amazing game.